How about an Underwater Propulsion System ~

special_operations_forces_combat_diver_with_underwater_propulsion_vehicle_TWE300077M.jpgUnderwater-Propulsion-Vehicles.jpgsbs-730.jpgunderwater_transport_for_two_people.jpg

Could make getting around underwater a little easier than with just flippers ( not to mention a lot faster ).

It could also help you get away from some of the meaner aquatic animals.

shark_behind_you.jpg

Only to load up with C4 and ram full-speed into a shark.

C-4 or if they bring back Sticky Bombs. Then you attach them to the vehicle and aim for a Whale Sharks gaping mouth, jumping off at the last second. Then watch the Explosion and Bloody Chunks flying everywhere. :clap:

whale-shark.jpgJaws55+jaws+blows+up+1975.jpg

I would love to see a bugatti veyron,and a bugatti that's convertible and the 4 door bugatti. Then differentlamborghini's' and different ferrari's like a enzo and others. I would just like more different cars around the world at least with different body cart's. And different Doge Ram's would be cool and putting trailers on the back.It would also be cool if you could carry things in your car trunk's, like putting items back there. And boats that are different too like big boats. Hopefully they would add this cant wait till it comes out. :clap:

as long as they have the Blista Compact, then any other car is fine. for me i felt the Blista was the best car, it had really good handling. it wasn't the fastest but it still have a bit a speed. i used to win a lot of races with this car in GTA VC & SA and i still used it a bunch in GTA lV. but on a side note i would like to see a motorcycle with a sidecar so you can have a friend of a gang member with you and do drive-by.

i would like to see a motorcycle with a sidecar so you can have a friend of a gang member with you and do drive-by.

Das some gangsta-ass shit

CJ_at_New_Farm.jpg

• Like 2

as long as they have the Blista Compact, then any other car is fine. for me i felt the Blista was the best car, it had really good handling. it wasn't the fastest but it still have a bit a speed. i used to win a lot of races with this car in GTA VC & SA and i still used it a bunch in GTA lV. but on a side note i would like to see a motorcycle with a sidecar so you can have a friend of a gang member with you and do drive-by.

Yeah it's weird but the Blista was a really good car. Best handling in IV in my opinion :P

sound packs came out for San Andreas (and probably 4 too) to make them more realistic. Honestly it's not the kind of mod that gets me going (some of the particle effects in San Andreas had me busting nuts) but I know some people like that kind of thing.

If Rockstar don't make the game specifically to your liking. You can always mod it ;)

I. Hope they incorporate better sounds for the muscle cars in gta5 because in 4 they sounded like low pitched tuners every other sound was great though

1)Bugatti

2)Ford Crown Victoria

3)Porsche

4)BMW

5)Lamborghini (REVENTON!)

6)Mercedes

7)Audi

8)Ferrari

9)Lotus

10)Pagani Zonda

11)Königsegg

12)Nisan

Tweaked spawning system would be very nice

Also, more European cars, since there are more of them in the US nowadays

Tweaked spawning system would be very nice

Also, more European cars, since there are more of them in the US nowadays

But not as Many as you'd think in LA. If your talking about Audi and Mercedes than yes but if you mean a car like the Opel insignia or an Alfa Romeo Spider ( vehicles that are not usually seen or sold in America) than mor European cars might be less likely for the game

this is a little off topic but worth putting out there. i think i would be cool if they give us a cheat for a train but you will have to be near tracks for it to pop up because i remember allways wanting to drive a train but did not want to wait at the station to get one.

pluse if you were not near any it should pop up in the road .

this is a little off topic but worth putting out there. i think i would be cool if they give us a cheat for a train but you will have to be near tracks for it to pop up because i remember allways wanting to drive a train but did not want to wait at the station to get one.

pluse if you were not near any it should pop up in the road .

Unlike SA there will probably be warehouses and railyards with multiple idle engines. At least I hope so, I always liked driving the train.

Even if they were to give us a cheat for a train, you wouldn't be cool.

• Like 1

Yeah it's weird but the Blista was a really good car. Best handling in IV in my opinion :P

The blista was awesom in SA but in 4 it was outdone by the futo in my opinion, I was quite disappointed with the blista in 4.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum, I've been reading topics since a few weeks and decided to join now. :)

A little info about my person, I love everything about cars, and know a few things about mechanics. That's all ya need to know.

I wanted to talk about this topic for a long time, now let's get to it:

The engine sounds in Grand Theft Auto 4 were/are terrible, I never liked them.

GTA has beautiful looking cars like the Feroci, which is supposed to have a 3.0l V6, but sounds like a hair dryer.

Muscle cars of the 60s and 70s sound like they have been muffled with 15 additional silencers.

And super sports cars... forget about it.

I've made a short video(2min) to show you what I mean, to show you how cars should sound in my opinion.

I'm here to discuss this with you guys, what do you think? Is it important for you to actually feel the raw power of your car?

I even avoided certain vehicles in the game, to not have to hear the engine.

Can Rockstar do it in GTA 5?

I agree with everything you said. I too would like some beefier engines sounds for the vehicles, especially for the muscle cars/sports cars. They sounded pretty wimpy in GTA lV.

I don't want to get off topic but this is very true in gta 4 the muscle cars sounded like low pitched tuners and the tuners just sounded weird. I don't know if there's a whole sound copyright progress issue or whatnot but it would be really nice to drive the dukes and hear the power you have I don't know maybe we can improve it at the customization shops but I thought this was worth putting out there

If vehicle manufacturers are copyrighting the sounds of their vehicles' engines, I'm copyrighting my bowel sounds and my sneezes.

• Like 2

Patriot xterme or patriot rugged or patriot off road is what they might call it

Or maybe patriot soldier

I know the Huntley is in the game but yesterday I was reminded how fast the Huntley Sport is, I hope they include it in the game.

• Like 1