I wanna see.... Monster truck, lawnmower, go-kart, combine harvester, that massive dumptruck from SA, hovercraft aaaand I cant think of any more. Aaaand theyre all from SA lol

• Like 1

It's already been confirmed that there is a large transport plane in the game, what I'd like to see are both tanks and APC's, mainly for multiplayer, so I can load a couple of each into a plane and airdrop them to other players during a gunfight :)

No offense but I don't think they would do that unless they're british cars that are available in America too

I'd love to see a gta version of a Nissan GTR and 350z

I bet you searched that up on Google translate.

Sorry for being late in responding to your wise-ass comment, but I bet I learned that in 8th Grade English.

Anyway, a pickup truck hauling a generator on a trailer was seen in Trevor's trailer. Makes me wonder about the possibilities of trailers and what they could do for gameplay.

Two cars I for sure want to see:

1. Savanna from GTA SA. I have a white hardtop with a red interior. Love that car.

Savanna-GTASA-front.jpg

2. Vulcar Ingot or any boxy estate car, preferably Volkswagen. I have a green one in GTA IV that I drive everywhere.

Ingot-GTA4-front.jpg

What do you know this could be one:

6877.jpg

EDIT: Yay it's definitely in:

http://www.igta5.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=2130

I've owned GTA IV for almost five years now, and it was only yesterday I found out that the Ingot is a pretty awesome car.

A new comet! Not a 4S comet or the old 996 like gta 4. A new 991 Comet Turbo! GTA-5 "Comet Turbo S"

Not that old 996 like in the gta photo they just add a gt2 wing on the old comet. A new comet would be nice it is 2013 so maybe even a Comet Gt3! 991 body style! Can make it all natural and RWD call it Comet GT

post-21826-0-00484400-1367794767_thumb.j

post-21826-0-82817000-1367794787.jpg

post-21826-0-01971500-1367794795.jpg

post-21826-0-27404100-1367794802_thumb.j

post-21826-0-01360500-1367794850_thumb.j

post-21826-0-10955400-1367795115.jpg

post-21826-0-06910400-1367795122.jpg

post-21826-0-02389200-1367795129_thumb.j

post-21826-0-75597700-1367795135_thumb.j

• Like 1

As an Eglishman, I'd love to see more classic British sports cars, e.g. TVR's, Jensen's and the like, to go with the Aston Martin DB5 look a like

Well judging by the Aston Martin DB5 look alike in Trailer 2, it looks like you will at least get one classic British sports car.

And who knows there might even be more classic cars yet to be unveiled.

• Like 1

Always loved the comet for a get away car :P hopefully there'll do a hardtop and a soft-top.

A new comet! Not a 4S comet or the old 996 like gta 4. A new 991 Comet Turbo! GTA-5 "Comet Turbo S"

Not that old 996 like in the gta photo they just add a gt2 wing on the old comet. A new comet would be nice it is 2013 so maybe even a Comet Gt3! 991 body style! Can make it all natural and RWD call it Comet GT

As an Eglishman, I'd love to see more classic British sports cars, e.g. TVR's, Jensen's and the like, to go with the Aston Martin DB5 look a like

Well judging by the Aston Martin DB5 look alike in Trailer 2, it looks like you will at least get one classic British sports car.

And who knows there might even be more classic cars yet to be unveiled.

Pretty sure I spotted a Series 1/1A/2 Landrover in the first trailer, is a classic and it's British :)

• Like 1

TenPennyKilla yes look at the buffalo obviously two different gens

so it seems there are older and newer dodge chargers in this which is both cool and realistic.

so what will they call them buffalo v1 and buffalo v2?

People are still saying there are two models of the Buffalo? That should've died when car customization was confirmed. It's the same car.

There should be CH-47s in GTA V. CH-47F-Afghanistan.jpg

With Ch-47 I also wanted the to add some new army vehicles which we have not seen in previous GTA's.They should also make the minigun useful on the humvee or the army helicopter.We could gather three protagonist together and one must fly the heli while the other two must operate the minigun.We can change the protagonist at any time and with this we can enjoy flying and firing at the same time.