Psy

Win GTA 5 - Release Date Competition

Guest Marney-1

Strange, I've picked October 23rd 2012 too, because I began my service on Oct. 23rd 2011 :-)

Good luck with that guess. :P

Guest Marney-1

If he gets it right he's gonna have to share with me and a couple of dozen other people.

Psy said if there are say, 10 people with the correct date he'll give them all a copy.

Strange, I've picked October 23rd 2012 too, because I began my service on Oct. 23rd 2011 :-)

Good luck with that guess. :P

Thanks, I'll begin my second (and final) year on October 23rd 2012, so GTA V (For the PC, of course!) would be a great present...

If he gets it right he's gonna have to share with me and a couple of dozen other people.

Psy said if there are say, 10 people with the correct date he'll give them all a copy.

Yeah right, a copy. As in pirated.

Somebody photoshop Psy as a pirate. I can't be bothered. Do it, do it now... or has it already been done in the past? Hmmm...

Guest Marney-1

Yeah right, a copy. As in pirated.

Somebody photoshop Psy as a pirate. I can't be bothered. Do it, do it now... or has it already been done in the past? Hmmm...

post-10-0-82342200-1338589689.jpg

get a different pic :bird:

Guest Marney-1

get a different pic :bird:

I like his avatar, it's not distorted like yours.

IV didnt have much success like in VC or SA did.

You should look at some sales figures sometime.

IV was a major fluke.

I would love to hear your reasoning behind this statement.

I hate how so many people say they hate gta iv when 4 years ago they were sucking their daddys dick for a little bit of gta iv. (not directed at you, but wanted to quote on this whole statement)

IV didnt have much success like in VC or SA did.

You should look at some sales figures sometime.

IV was a major fluke.

I would love to hear your reasoning behind this statement.

Of course the sale figures were high, gamers love the GTA series from 3 - SA. But I feel like many others do feel it wasnt good enough . Storyline was only eh. What was there much to do after the storyline? Next to nada. The map was small, no ability to buy safehouses, not a very big selection on cars just because of what your driving. Almost like they didnt put much effort into that game. At least lets just say there were no improvements from SA.

all "you people" seem to be forgeting about the multiplayer which was way more of a feature than sucking dick in a gym. you could just do so much on multiplayer.

A broken multiplayer isn't enough to make me forget about how mediocre GTAIV is compared to GTAVC & GTASA

I chose the Eroupean release date because I thought this site was British, TF won't let me change it to the North American release date so I'm screwed. Fack you Fitty!

Guest Marney-1

When I win I'll nominate a noob to have my winning copy instead.

Or a poor person.

Guest Marney-1

I'm still sticking by my original choice of October 16. Could still come out this year...

You can't enter you nugget! What was my guess? I can't remember.

That's a gay choice btw.

Edited by Marney-1

I'm still sticking by my original choice of October 16. Could still come out this year...

That's a gay choice btw.

I believe it was March 2013 you chose. I think you asked before in a status update - all these sleepless nights oldman, play havoc with your memory! Stop staying up till 3am and you may remember you 'nugget' ;)

Guest Marney-1

That's a gay choice btw.

I believe it was March 2013 you chose. I think you asked before in a status update - all these sleepless nights oldman, play havoc with your memory! Stop staying up till 3am and you may remember you 'nugget' ;)

I mean the exact date.

If GTA 4 is anything to go by then we might have quite a wait,

First Trailer 29th March 2007

Second trailer 28th June 2007(3 months after first trailer)

Third Trailer 28th November 2008 (8 months after first trailer)

Fourth Trailer 29th March 2008 (12 months after first trailer)

Released 29th April 2008 (1 year and 1 Month after first trailer)

So maybe the date in the GTA 5 trailer was right, most people were saying 24th May 2012, it might actually be 24th May 2013.

Guest Marney-1

So maybe the date in the GTA 5 trailer was right, most people were saying 24th May 2012, it might actually be 24th May 2013.

Even if they did release it on SUNDAY 24th of May 2013 that number on the kerb would still just be a coincidence.

Even if they did release it on SUNDAY 24th of May 2013 that number on the kerb would still just be a coincidence.

Haha Didn't realise that was a Sunday, was just speculating, With the little info we have, it's all we can do.

So if GTA IV came out 1 year and 1 month after the first trailer, why would GTA V be almost 1 year and half or even 2 years after the first trailer? Some people don't remember, but GTA IV was originally supposed to be released in October 2007, but it was delayed. So GTA IV was supposed to be released 7 months after the first trailer. I doubt GTA V will be delayed since it's been over 4 years since GTA IV came out so they have had plenty of time to make the game. I just can't see someone making a trailer for a game they have had 4 years to make and then take another year and a half to 2 years to release the game.

My post about the trailer and dates was a rough guideline, mainly for the people who seem to think the game is near it's release already. Personally I have no clue when the game will be released, no one does.