Psy

Win GTA 5 - Release Date Competition

12/12/2012, but dont really care if I win, should anyone REALLY? Its not like GTA games isnt greatest of all. How about other predictions, how many will they sell in the first week, worldwide? I say roughly 400 M. No? Sorry but I really like this whole guessing game. HAHA :clap:

12/12/2012, but dont really care if I win, should anyone REALLY? Its not like GTA games isnt greatest of all. How about other predictions, how many will they sell in the first week, worldwide? I say roughly 400 M. No? Sorry but I really like this whole guessing game. HAHA :clap:

400 million? Holy shit thats around $24 Billion dollars Just the first week, GTA IV only sold 6 Million the first week bringing in about $500Million

Yeah speaking of $$ towards politicians, the MPAA is using bribery on the senate.

Motion Picture Association of America President Chris Dodd just threatened to cut off Hollywood campaign contributions to any member of Congress who doesn’t pass his Internet-censorship legislation.

After Congress shelved the controversial PIPA and SOPA bills, Dodd told Fox News:

“Those who count on quote ‘Hollywood’ for support need to understand that this industry is watching very carefully who’s going to stand up for them when their job is at stake. Don’t ask me to write a check for you when you think your job is at risk and then don’t pay any attention to me when my job is at stake.”

400 million? Holy shit thats around $24 Billion dollars Just the first week, GTA IV only sold 6 Million the first week bringing in about $500Million

HAHA, ONLY Still just a guessing game. Since IV didnt have much success like in VC or SA did, it should be higher. Like many people who has played most of all GTA, they realize that IV was a major fluke, Ill change that guess to a 8.5 M. I could be wrong cause you never know if those who have played GTA and played IV, they may think GTA as "not what it used to be" and may pass. Not what I think. So maybe 4.7?

IV didnt have much success like in VC or SA did.

You should look at some sales figures sometime.

IV was a major fluke.

I would love to hear your reasoning behind this statement.

Yeah anyone that voted May instantly lost, as I highly, highly, highly doubt GTA V will release in the same month as Max Payne 3. I posted already; I believe it's october some-time, but I think I chose too early.

IV was a major fluke.

Of course the sale figures were high, gamers love the GTA series from 3 - SA. But I feel like many others do feel it wasnt good enough . Storyline was only eh. What was there much to do after the storyline? Next to nada. The map was small, no ability to buy safehouses, not a very big selection on cars just because of what your driving. Almost like they didnt put much effort into that game. At least lets just say there were no improvements from SA.

The most important improvement from SA was that R* learned how to write a proper story. San Andreas' story was horrible once you left Los Santos.

Yeah after LS and the whole scene of "the hood" CJ was just out of place. They tried something different, it wasn't that great. It was still fun, but didn't make the best storyline. Seems like they tried to cram all the awesome ideas into one storyline, and it didn't fit perfectly.

IV was a major fluke.

I hate how so many people say they hate gta iv when 4 years ago they were sucking their daddys dick for a little bit of gta iv. (not directed at you, but wanted to quote on this whole statement)

IV was a major fluke.

Of course the sale figures were high, gamers love the GTA series from 3 - SA. But I feel like many others do feel it wasnt good enough . Storyline was only eh. What was there much to do after the storyline? Next to nada. The map was small, no ability to buy safehouses, not a very big selection on cars just because of what your driving. Almost like they didnt put much effort into that game. At least lets just say there were no improvements from SA.

all "you people" seem to be forgeting about the multiplayer which was way more of a feature than sucking dick in a gym. you could just do so much on multiplayer.

I'm not sure, but I thnk you have to go to Psy's house in the uk to pick it up

I wasnt aware you could suck dick in a gym in gq 4' goes to ply