Psy

Win GTA 5 - Release Date Competition

y is that??

you obviously don't know anything about business, so I presume you are roughly 13? Anyway, if they release GTA V 2 months later, no one will buy Max payne 3 after May because GTA V is out and it's a bigger title, so it will ruin sales for Max Payne 3. Rockstar wouldn't want to ruin sales for their games, so they would obviously wait a while before releasing GTA V to maximize sales profit from Max payne 3 before moving on to GTA V.

lol i wish i was 13..... im really 24 but i guess ur right..... how old r u? since u kno so much bout business lol

Well I'm not 18 yet, I'll leave it at that. but as I mentioned before, I predict October 2nd 2012. if it's its in 2013 though, I believe Marney is going to be right.

March 31st 2012 for me!

A few days after Max Payne 3? Hell naw.

I wouldn't put it past Rockstar to actually release the 2nd trailer on the 24th of May now to play into the rumour. Gives them time for a couple magazine articles and screenshots released to websites after the release of Max Payne

Guest Marney1

I wouldn't put it past Rockstar to actually release the 2nd trailer on the 24th of May now to play into the rumour. Gives them time for a couple magazine articles and screenshots released to websites after the release of Max Payne

I hope they release the next trailer or some other major news on the 24th of May just so we can look deeply into whatever's in it without looking like a gang of muppets.

It will be may 24 this year or may 24 next year

Hope fuly this year

You accidentally used 'it will' and not 'I think'. If you did mean 'it will' then you need show your sources or Valid drivers licenses proving your Sam or Dan Houser.