Psy

Win GTA 5 - Release Date Competition

Rockstar don't have to follow a pattern.

No shit, but why would it be stupid to have another october release?

Did I say anything about it being stupid? Wind your scrawney little neck in and make a proper case for your ill thought out prediction.

There's just no winning with these noobs.

Ooh, big man with the insults. What prediction are you reffering to exactly? I dont remember making one in this thread.

Guest Marney1

Rockstar don't have to follow a pattern.

No shit, but why would it be stupid to have another october release?

Did I say anything about it being stupid? Wind your scrawney little neck in and make a proper case for your ill thought out prediction.

There's just no winning with these noobs.

Ooh, big man with the insults. What prediction are you reffering to exactly? I dont remember making one in this thread.

You seem quite concerned to defend the October 2012 release date. I also don't remember making any insults anywhere on this website.

Guest Marney1

I think a lot of people, just like i did, said that it will be released on 24/05 or 24/05 or May 24, 2012

Haven't heard anyone mention that date before, how did you come to that conclusion?

My guess is March 2013 btw, I've forgotten why.

I think a lot of people, just like i did, said that it will be released on 24/05 or 24/05 or May 24, 2012

Haven't heard anyone mention that date before, how did you come to that conclusion?

I'll assume because the trailer had 2405 in it a few times, like a few other people assumed. Unless he actually gives a valuable reason i'm sticking to that for anybody that chooses the date.

I'll assume because the trailer had 2405 in it a few times, like a few other people assumed. Unless he actually gives a valuable reason i'm sticking to that for anybody that choses the date.

Ssshhhhh dont tell alex! We were being sarcastic, say something funny he might not notice. ( i also chose 24/05)

Guest Marney1

24th of May ZOMG Dan Houser's birthday! :o

Then again I could be wrong, it might be 24th December.

may 24th 2012 since the guy selling tha house n tha floor said 2405... it looks like it means it would b sold on may

Yeah... Releasing the biggest game of the year (possibly) only 2 months after Max Payne 3 is a bad idea, Rockstar would never do that...