Psy

Win GTA 5 - Release Date Competition

Guest Gary

There's been over 520 entries and 235 different dates selected (of which 181 are in 2012).

Oh, and 73 people have selected May 24, 2012...

73 people? That's a big percentage, wonder what's gone on there then?

I saw it on a truck on a screen shot somewhere, but I can't remember where, I think it must have been photo shopped coz noone else has seen it.

also 2405 is the birthdate of Sam Houser, co-founder and president of Rockstar Games.

I think some of the retarded ones were looking at the very first frame of the clip, where you can see the house number under the Postal truck. And then the truck moves (showing the same exact number+surroundings) and they said "ZOMG IT SAYS 2405 TWICE!!!"

Millions of dollars would be a hell of a birthday present.

I don't know why I'm against May 24th being the release date, it'd be great to get it so soon. It's probably just the amount of noobs that have been talking about it constantly.

I mean it could just be on there coz its his birthdate but the song being released then 2 seems a bit odd. I guess we will find out soon.

Um just wondering let's say you won, and you got the pre-order offer how would it work could you select for what system you want and do they send you a message through the forum or something just wondering so I know. :D

Guest Marney1

Um just wondering let's say you won, and you got the pre-order offer how would it work could you select for what system you want and do they send you a message through the forum or something just wondering so I know. :D

Psy will ask the winner for their details and which platform they would like a copy for.

Psy will ask the winner for their details and which platform they would like a copy for.

Ok thanks for the heads up I'm gonna check out this site from time to come.

What would happen if there are more people with the right date? Just wondering because I saw some people picked the same date as I did: October 23, 2012

Guest Marney1

So what's the first thing you guys would do when you get the game, me go run over someone with a car. :lol:

I'll watch the intro, read through the manual, set the controls to classic, invert the aiming controls then play it.

Anyone on GTA 4 been a chopper pilot? I'm one on Xbox, if you want a challenge hit me up and I'll rape you no rocket spamming crap just chain guns. ;)

Guest Marney1

Anyone on GTA 4 been a chopper pilot? I'm one on Xbox, if you want a challenge hit me up and I'll rape you no rocket spamming crap just chain guns. ;)

My speciality is in sniping smart ass pilots like you then taking their heli. :ph34r:

That's if you can hit me though unless you got an auto aim mod I always disable auto aim in my preferences before I join a free mode trust me though you wouldn't hit me. :jumpy: However I do fly in the ballad I hate the original helicopters in the first one however your a good shot I give you credit but if you have a Xbox hit me up we will do a 1v1. :lol: