Psy

Win GTA 5 - Release Date Competition

I put when I want it to be released. If by some disgusting chance I'm correct, I wanna donate my copy to another forum member.

I do think those numbers indicate something in the trailer. Rockstar North would have thought about this when making the trailer. They know what we're like and love to play with us through easter egg interpretation. I do hope 24th May 2012 is the release date as it sounds like a pretty fair bet.

• Like 1

I jus been doing some youtube scouting and I watched a vid confirming walmart have placed the date 06/01/2012 when pre-ordering the game, now as this is walmart im assuming 1st of June but that would be a friday but it also could mean world wide release or possible 6th of January if its english dated which it isnt anyway heres the link check it out for urselves - http://www.walmart.com/ip/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/16563607

I noticed the numbers on the house and van, the house u can think is a random number, but on the van it just looks out of place, like it was put there for a reason. Also I always thought the song choice was strange, its a good song but kind of random, so the date on that doesn't suprise me either, I also read somewhere that they have been working on GTA 5 for at least 2 years already which could mean its near completion anyway. This trailer is certainly more advanced than our 1st one for GTA 4, and the scheduled release date for that was 6 months after the trailer. So time will tell but that number means something and I really hope its the release date.

I've been playing it since the original Grand Theft Auto was released, and before that I played Lemmings, another of DMA's games.

So nuh.

However there are a few references to 24 05 in the trailer as has been noted before; on the kerb at 0:54, and the trailer music was released on the 24th of May 1968. Of course 24/05 is the British way of saying it, if it were American it'd be 05/24. But Rockstar North are Scottish so that's easily explained.

I actually hope it is May so it's less of a wait, even though I voted for October.

It was also on the vehicle that passed by showing the black dude putting up the sign. You have to pause it, it is only shown for about a quarter of a second.

idk about that bro, it wasnt on the vehicle, that was still the curb from where u can see under the truck no?

I went with april 10th, second tuesday of April. Or maybe I should have asked the local game store guy first... FUCK

Dude, we're in sync. I picked the same date!

*Punches out new guy*

I aint sharing!

(I'm kidding of course, I'll split it half and half. You get the book and map part of the case)

I'll say 23rd of October. GTA III was released on the 22nd of October, Vice City was 27th, San Andreas was the 26th and then Liberty City Stories released the 25th Vice City Stories released the 31st (ALL October) for the most part the same week., and of Course IV released the 28th of April. I figure they're going to keep the same pattern. Also with Max Payne releasing this March they're not going to try and interfere with it so I'd say October would be a realistic release month.

I'll say 23rd of October. GTA III was released on the 22nd of October, Vice City was 27th, San Andreas was the 26th and then Liberty City Stories released the 25th Vice City Stories released the 31st (ALL October) for the most part the same week., and of Course IV released the 28th of April. I figure they're going to keep the same pattern. Also with Max Payne releasing this March they're not going to try and interfere with it so I'd say October would be a realistic release month.

Not to mention 4 was supposed to be released in October and was delayed.

But in all seriousness, basing your beliefs on solid evidence and using logic. I don't even believe you're a gta fan. :D

Not to mention 4 was supposed to be released in October and was delayed.

But in all seriousness, basing your beliefs on solid evidence and using logic. I don't even believe you're a gta fan. :D

That would be preposterous, I've played all the GTA's except GTA: London, Advanced, and Chinatown wars. I still play GTA IV almost nightly on Xbox Live with a group of friends.

Guest Marney1

What date is the end of the world? :o I made a prediction of March 12th 2013 or something.

I know this has been said alot but It will probably be May 24th or around that time like April.

GTA-V-release-date-confirmed.jpg

Not only is this popular picture of the pavement on here spelling out 24 of may.

The song used came out on 24th of May which most of you know as well.

Most people knew those things I have said above, but these ones below I have just noticed and not many have said.

33jgyly.png

This clearly has 5 graffiti'd on the wall for may.

2pritnd.png

Look at the car's number plate its 24th may 8+6+8=22 =2012

All this cant be a coincidence.

Guest Marney1

I know this has been said alot but It will probably be May 24th or around that time like April.

Not only is this popular picture of the pavement on here spelling out 24 of may.

Most people knew those things I have said above, but these ones below I have just noticed and not many have said.

33jgyly.png

2pritnd.png

The '05' you circled is actually an 'O' and an 'S' - two of the letter's that make up the word 'Los'.

• Like 1

33jgyly.png

2pritnd.png

how do you get "8+6+8=22" then say that equals "2012"? plus the "OS" on the wall is just from the vantage point you are and the light post is blocking out the 'L" other then that there is not full proof of an April release, im not doubting that the game wont come out in April, im actully preying for april so i can play... im just saying people are turning little things into somthing far parfeched

33jgyly.png

2pritnd.png

The '05' you circled is actually an 'O' and an 'S' - two of the letter's that make up the word 'Los'.

thank you! thats exactly what i just said

can I choose 365 or more dates or am I limited to just one?

You can try, i'm not going to tell you how but suffice to say the end result is bannination and a good anal fisting from QD for seven hours straight. So there's good and bad in doing it.

• Like 1

You can try, i'm not going to tell you how but suffice to say the end result is bannination and a good anal fisting from QD for seven hours straight. So there's good and bad in doing it.

In for a penny...........

In for a penny...........

.....in for a pounding.

Have gone with 14th August 2012, solely because it seems as if everybody else is going April, May or October and I would like a better chance to win if actually get close to the date.

Everybody probably is right with somewhere around the 23th of October though; it's a good amount of time after the release date, it goes with the history of previous games and it isn't near the release date of Max Payne (why would they release one of the greatest games of all time at a point where it could compete with another game they've got in the market?)