Psy

Win GTA 5 - Release Date Competition

Guest Marney1

I guessed September 18th, 2012... Or was it the 25th? Idgaf.... I hope i'm the weiner!

Believe me, you are the weiner.

Great, now if it is the 23rd me, you and HB gotta fight for the prize.

Shirtless cage match? 3 men enter, only one walks out....

It wouldn't be the first time I've killed just so I can get something for free, probably won't be the last either.

Guest Marney1

If no one wins, we'll probably have a tie-break or something. Or I'll just pick names out of a hat until I get someone I like :)

So Pieface is going to win then?

Guest Marney1

So far there's been about 80 unique dates chosen in 2012, which I presume is mostly every tuesday. Surely someone will win :)

I've changed my mind to Wednesday the 12th of December 2012 - 12/12/12.

Thank you Psy for changing my competition entry to my new guess you're so kind. :)

haha I'm gonna do 2 dates which is kinda cheating but one will be US and one will be EU so US I think it will be November 20th 2012 and EU November 23rd 2012

haha I'm gonna do 2 dates which is kinda cheating but one will be US and one will be EU so US I think it will be November 20th 2012 and EU November 23rd 2012

... well, if you make two accounts to do that, remember that both your entries will be void ;)

Well I was thinking you can't have one without the other anyways, EU is always a Friday and Americans always get it first :( which makes me want to move, is that excessive moving to America so I can play GTA V earlier.

I know but if I could marry a rich American girl, I will not only be able to play it 3 days earlier but I might not have to work and be able to play it all day now that my friend is worth the gamble.