Psy

Win GTA 5 - Release Date Competition

I picked a Sunday. :D

Nah, 23/10/2012 since games are released on a Tuesday in America aren't they? I bet now i've entered it i'll find out it's Monday.

• Like 1

October 23rd, 2012

They won't be going back to that Spring release I believe, all GTA III era games were released in October.

Edit: ViceMan knows what's up.

• Like 2

October 23rd, 2012

They won't be going back to that Spring release I believe, all GTA III era games were released in October.

Wow, coincidence?...

• Like 1

Is this the announced release date or the actual release date.

The competition will be judged on the original release date announcement from Rockstar Games. If the game is delayed after this announcement, the winner will still be chosen from the original date.

This won't happen, but what if they announce the European release date before the US release date, even though we'll still get it later?

This won't happen, but what if they announce the European release date before the US release date, even though we'll still get it later?

I would have won the lottery and could buy everyone on the site a copy :thumbup:

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

I'll have the last laugh here, you watch! YOU WATCH!!! And I will lolololololol. :P

October 23rd, 2012

Edit: ViceMan knows what's up.

I too picked the 23rd of October, it's one day off from being exactly 8 years since San Andreas released.

Guest Marney1

Take-Two Interactive changed their fiscal year to the common April to April window so that might have a bearing on when it's released. Boring aren't I?