BuickBoy

State Of Emergency

It has been years since I played it but I remember I loved it at the time. Basically the whole city is having a riot, breaking shit and stealing TV's and running around beating each others ass and you have to do missions while all this random ass shit is going on.

Ah. Not one of Rockstars glory moments, thats for sure. The Government really hates them but they can't ban them because that would just cause a massive riot. But really, whats a Rockstar game without controversy. Speaking of which. Have they ever made a game that wasnt rated M?

Ah. Not one of Rockstars glory moments, thats for sure. The Government really hates them but they can't ban them because that would just cause a massive riot. But really, whats a Rockstar game without controversy. Speaking of which. Have they ever made a game that wasnt rated M?

Table Tennis, Midnight Club (all of them), and Beaterator. Possibly some others I can't think of at the moment.

Everyone says it was shit but I thought it was fun as hell running around as Bull and throwing everyone into shop windows, then picking up a minigun and mowing everyone down. I wouldn't be surprised if it was banned in some countries if it came out now.

Everyone says it was shit but I thought it was fun as hell running around as Bull and throwing everyone into shop windows, then picking up a minigun and mowing everyone down. I wouldn't be surprised if it was banned in some countries if it came out now.

I loved doing that. I thought It was a good game actually, not the best but really entertaining.

I didn't play the second one, but I did play the first for a little while. It was entertaining - I think it's big technological breakthrough was all of the NPC's in the world around you.

It was a lot of fun just mowing down crowds and crowds of people. Other than that, I can't really remember anything about the game.

i had fun playing it... i'll give it credit, even though it got repetitive, it never really got old... i don't even think i made it far into the game, i just remember fucking around beating the shit out of people... it was fun, but i don't think it was R*'s worst game... beaterator sucks, and trying to play chinatown wars on my ipod is utter shit... i don't even want to try and play the GTAIII re-release because i know it's going to handle just as bad as chinatown wars...

i wouldn't mind seeing this considered as a new game though... even as a network game for xbox live and the PSN, since i don't think there's enough to it for it to be considered a $60 nowadays...

Table Tennis, Midnight Club (all of them), and Beaterator. Possibly some others I can't think of at the moment.

Bully and monster truck madness 64 :D

I didn't play the second one, but I did play the first for a little while. It was entertaining - I think it's big technological breakthrough was all of the NPC's in the world around you.

It was a lot of fun just mowing down crowds and crowds of people. Other than that, I can't really remember anything about the game.

http://youtu.be/yv4fdDgJTUw

Yeah, it's more of a technical demo to be honest, quite impressive in retrospect. The game itsself was pretty awful though.

I loved doing that. I thought It was a good game actually, not the best but really entertaining.

killing people is very entertaining