Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Poll: How excited are you for GTA V?

How excited are you for GTA V  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right now I'm at 8, I think because my brain can't fully comprehend a new GTA... The thought of it just makes me so damn psyched. Once the trailer comes out, It will be 20/10, and from that day I will count down to the release. One of the things that really, really angers me is that I will be camping in the desert for 2 days, including 11/2/11, and THE NEXT DAY! So I will only see the trailer on Friday :(

I am going to watch the trailer at work with our shitty work computer and no sound. Fuck Yeah. Feels good to be excited about a GTA game again. I haven't been this excited since Vice City & San Andreas

Guest Marney1

Didn't Rockstar's site crash for 5 hours when they revealed the GTA IV trailer? Hope that doesn't happen on Wednesday. :o

10/10, Just because it feels soo long since I've beat IV and all that ten year anniversary stuff for GTA III made me think about how much I love this franchise.

That's what I'm feeling and I hate myself for it. Maybe it's because we've done (almost) nothing but talk about GTA V for the last few years and now that Rockstar have told us there's a trailer on the way it's like - oh, there it is.

I might've been more psyched if they hadn't done the announcement so casually. Plus, some of the predictions for the location have me less-than-excited. I'd enjoy this a lot more if people weren't putting undesirable cities in my head...

San Andreas or Vice City FTW. I love both but SA has great diversity so I hope for SA but I'd be fine with Vice City. Fuck Chicago that will be too much like LC & So would Detroit. Fuck DC too

I'm excited but not pissing pants excited. I think I got a little over hyped for IV (small let down when I finally got it but still a great game) so I'm staying more layed back for this one. Skeptical about everything until release day.

• Like 1

I'm less excited because I just realized I probably won't be awake when the trailer drops, and that's if the trailer even gets seen at the scheduled time; I'm still anticipating a site crash like GTA IV. No amount of preparation can safeguard against the kind of numbers GTA can pull in.

I'm excited but not pissing pants excited. I think I got a little over hyped for IV (small let down when I finally got it but still a great game) so I'm staying more layed back for this one. Skeptical about everything until release day.

Exactly how I feel/felt about GTA IV.

Right now i'm at a 7 I think. I'm sure after the trailer i'll be 7 inches though, if my penis is still attached of course.

Guest Marney1

Right now i'm at a 7 I think. I'm sure after the trailer i'll be 7 inches though, if my penis is still attached of course.

I'm up from a previous 7 to a 9 atm. Hand on dick ready.

Guest Marney1

The official YouTube trailer has been averaging over 1 million views per day so far. A couple more than the first GTA IV trailer.

I think GTA is still getting fans excited, really excited.