This is on a store shelf in Shanghai........

7172781-1359498440-6318-gta-v-leak-in-shanghai_tn.jpg

GTA V must have released in spring 2003 in China.. lol wont be surprised everything else is advanced.

Consoles are banned in China.

really? why?

This is on a store shelf in Shanghai........

7172781-1359498440-6318-gta-v-leak-in-shanghai_tn.jpg

GTA V must have released in spring 2003 in China.. lol wont be surprised everything else is advanced.

Consoles are banned in China.

really? why?

Fuck if I know, they make their own rip off consoles.

Earlier this week we reported that the Chinese government was considering lifting a 13-year ban on game consoles in the country. While there's plenty of black market devices and software for Chinese consumers, there's no way to legally buy a PS3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo device in the country. The story from a few days ago was based on a China Daily report that quoted an anonymous source inside the Ministry of Culture.

But a new report from The Dongfang Daily casts some doubt on the ban ever being lifted. Speaking to another unnamed Ministry of Culture representative, we find that the Chinese government is not all that keen on doing anything related to game consoles in the region.

"[Ministry representatives] responded [to questions about the China Daily piece] by saying the Ministry of Culture has certainly never researched canceling the game console sales ban, and saying that this [would not be] a decision that could be made solely by the Ministry of Culture."

As we indicated in an earlier report, lifting a ban on consoles in China would require the approval of all seven of the Chinese government ministries that banned the sale of consoles in the country in 2000.

So is the ban going to be lifted anytime soon? For the time being it seems highly unlikely.

Sorry to repost this, I should have just waited until the last page filled up

gtavtheplan.jpg

Franklin looks slightly retarded, although its a cool artwork :)

Sorry to repost this, I should have just waited until the last page filled up

gtavtheplan.jpg

Franklin looks slightly retarded, although its a cool artwork :)

This reminds me a lot of south park for some reason.... Maybe it's that look the same look they have when they say something to the extent of "what fuck did you just say??" either way this page made my week thanks gays I mean guys

Edit: just notices Trevor is flippin him off still hilarious

Regarding what Con said about the console ban, I had no idea that that was the case. I have so many Chinese friends on XBL, it's not even funny.

Regarding what Con said about the console ban, I had no idea that that was the case. I have so many Chinese friends on XBL, it's not even funny.

It would be funny if you thought they were Chinese, but in reality they were Japanese.

............But then again no one in Japan owns an Xbox. :P

It would be funny if you thought they were Chinese, but in reality they were Japanese.

............But then again no one in Japan owns an Xbox. :P

You'd be surprised at the vast number of Chinese there are on XBox.

Of course no Japanese owns an XBox. They all have PS5s and XBox 1080s.

• Like 2