cover art.... enjoy it!! Puerto Rico cover version post-16188-0-90390100-1359131300.jpg

good fake, but the heli gives it away. im sure that the real cover will still be epic though.

By the way, who the fuck is pegi? A fat pig?

PEGI Stands for Pan European Game Information, and is the European Video Game Rating System.

PEGI is used in 31 European Countries ( basically all of the European Union, as well as a few other Non-EU European Countries ), and in Canada and Israel. The Rating System is partially recognised in other countries such as the United Arab Emirates, South Africa and in South Asia since they are considered PAL regions ( PAL is an acronym for 'Phase Alternating Line' and is basically a television publication territory that covers most of Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Europe ~ as opposed to the United States and Japan using the NTSC format ), although they may import games from countires outside PEGI's jurisdiction ( kind of defeating the purpose ). PAL games released in Australia are usual rated by the ACB ( the Australian Classification Board ). The ESRB is the primary rating system in Canada, while some French-language products, mainly in Quebec, carry a PEGI label.

Even with Australia's stricter guidelines, for years a lot of gamers have just imported ( especially PS3 games since they don't have a region code built in ) from the US or Great Britain. Cirumventing our ( Ancient ) classification board, as well as PEGI ( making them a bit of a joke really ). ;)

I think is nice but i wouldn't like to see that as the cover of GTA 5, im tired of looking at those images already.

But u did a good job.

or they always use same images on their covers? i really dont know second game i've follow.

this is funny :P

http://www.gamepur.c...k-shanghai.html

at least they took note of the new pegi rating. thanks dup! lol

Good find Jamie.

That websites writer is dumb as hell. Why would he even give it a second thought? Shanghi steals copyrights and r* would never put screencaps on the cover.