gta_v_103-other.jpg

obviously fake, but a nice fake at that.

I believe that picture is real.

Do you mean you believe it's from V? It could very well be from something, but it's not V. It would've been officially released by R* if it were real. Also, the setting is very un-L.A. Looks more like Liberty than anything.

I made this for a family member who likes GTA, but doesn't have a clue on the release date.

42f0y.jpg

Our family do pranks like this to a member of the family every year, so we can lol at them. This year it was my turn.

*wraps up*

Genius

• Like 1

I made this for a family member who likes GTA, but doesn't have a clue on the release date.

42f0y.jpg

Our family do pranks like this to a member of the family every year, so we can lol at them. This year it was my turn.

*wraps up*

Genius

you should left the troll heads of the disc and instead put a troll message on the disc, then when he pops the disc in he gets a message reading "AHA YOU FUCKING MORON"

according to that amazon in the picture its £55.19 so im guessing thats a bit off and just a rough estimate but i think the games gonna average the same as the other top sellers FIFA, COD, and it should be around 42.99 personally

What if GTA V is not real and R* will prank millions of people with a fake super-game?

I would kill them all.

What if GTA V is a big fake?

42f0y.jpg

*wraps up*

Genius

Only been found hours ago Amazon say its release is 19th June

Perfect for the Spring 2013 Window mmm?

post-2443-0-54743100-1354902670.jpg

wow, that is literally the end of spring, i'm guessing sometime around late march-early april with no delays

theses web sites are full of fake dates cause the trailer said spring so there going to put it in spring so it would be funny for you members to keep looking but don't listen to this its just an opinion.

theses web sites are full of fake dates cause the trailer said spring so there going to put it in spring so it would be funny for you members to keep looking but don't listen to this its just an opinion.

The databases required a date to be placed so most will use 12/31/13, but since Rockstar said Spring '13 they will be put a random date in spring.