can you see them tree? i do it to make a nice space so its easy to read and the background is white so you cant see them. x

FYI the dark skin is default now. Still doesn't make sense. You have spaces for everything else which work fine like they are supposed to.

oh i did not know that i will go back and edit my posts with the white bbbbb in them because that wasn't my intention thank you. x

i thought of it because sometimes one space isnt a long enough pause if you are going to say something dramatic but seeing as that plan failed i may have to think of something else altogether now. x

There's a lot of interesting things on the Tommy Hmiljs twitter account. These doesn't actually relate to Kifflom, but I thought this would be appriate to post here, if not, feel free to move.

Take a look at these:

post-14885-0-57133900-1354185408_thumb.p

He announced the location where you can adopt the dogs, Los Santos Pet Emporium, maybe all 3 protagonists can have dog? Even severals?

Other interesting thing is this picture with tweet "Why do I keep feeling like I have forgotten something? Maybe an anniversary of some sort? Anyways look at the view!" The observatory is probably in the right outside of this picture, and this is taken somewhere near downtown. Unfortonately the detail distance isn't so good in this pic. City looks big, but the first building looks little sketchy. And looks like there is airship between the two skyscrapers.

post-14885-0-33015100-1354185897.jpg

Anyways better keep following his tweets, theres plenty of info there. Like Niko Bellic had flight ticket to LS, but he didn't use it becouse he didn't know whether to go to LS or Vice City. He decided to stay in Liberty City, and he sold the ticket at craplist.net

I also noticed Patrick Macrearys and Sonny Forellis name on Tommys twitter.

Btw Hello guys, I'm new here, so apologies for the messy post :)

@ Madd dogg.

Thanks I will add more detail of him.

ahah yeah dude i was talking about the loading screen video :P but your drawing is good though!

Thought my previous Fan Art would be my last, but what can I say I enjoy making them now and again.

I call this one Deal&Steal

[/img]

Apart from the obvious proportion and perspective issues, the solid colours work well the. Nice artwork.

@DuPz0r

Thanks man appreciate the feedback (Y). Yeah I thought the cars looked too small compared to Franklin, I made them a little bigger but that obviously wasn't enough. I probably should have made Franklin's shadow a bit smaller or moved Franklin further into the parking lot.

I made this for a family member who likes GTA, but doesn't have a clue on the release date.

42f0y.jpg

Our family do pranks like this to a member of the family every year, so we can lol at them. This year it was my turn.

*wraps up*

• Like 7