Franklin should have been "the good" since he's the most innocent of the three.

How is he innocent? He used to be a Gangbanger.

So there is no telling what fucked up amoral shit he has done in his formative years as a teenager.

Who knows what screwed up stuff Michael could have done in his bank robberies.

Michael is a pussy, who was made up to suit all the assholes who hate playing as any protaganist who isn't white.

He's also boring, I mean come-on a family man, jeez I haven't seen that in countless movies and TV shows ( and the witness protection program thing has been done countless times before in other mediums ). He's got a dumbass pot smoking son, whose character probably mirrors a large percentage of the GTA player base ( so they can relate to the weed smoking and white guy thing ). He's got a dumbass typical teenage daughter ( again boring ). And a Gold-Digging One-Dimensional Wife who, Shock/Horror Hates him? ( banging my head against a wall out of boredom :wall: ).

I could see strait away what type of people they where trying to relate too with each one of these characters ( Rockstar was very smart, and believe it or not playing it safe with this multiple protaganist idea ). And by people's reactions on forums like this and on comment sections on articles covering these characters. I think I have derived what type of people want which character.

Trevor - People who like him want a more amoral character which is less unethusiastic about killing innocent people and generally starting alot of mayhem ( these people seem to be pretty open minded ), his interesting/unique crazy personality would also help with likeablity.

Franklin - People who like him probably enjoyed San Andreas ( and aren't afraid to say so ), some of these people might be idiots therefore making others who liked San Andreas as well seem the same. People who would like him like the idea that he's the youngest and most able ( when it comes to combat and getting around ), and are interested in the gangbanging hood culture/aspects of Los Angeles/ Los Santos ( I find this very interesting as LA has a very unique Street Gang Culture ).

Michael - People who like him don't like change or anything that is unrelateble ( they probably make out that they want originality but more often than not they want the same shit and probably don't even realise it ). They're probably boring ( but pretend that they aren't ), unimaginative people who would hate the idea of playing as another ( in their words ) "uneducated, dumb, ethnic, hood type person". And probably see themselves a superior to such people, and probably mock them on a regular basis ( but wouldn't dare to do it if they were face to face with such people because they themselves are cowards ).

I myself am of the opinion that we are all equal in this world, no matter where you come from, how smart you are, what you look like, how much money you have. And I just find it sad that a lot of people don't share these sentiments. :(

i really don't think rockstar give two shits about pleasing people who cry for black guy to play as or a white guy or a chinese guy or a fucking mexican guy. who really cares. moaning about the colour of the protagonist skin, or how old he is, is so stupid.

your calling a character, a pussy and boring, when you haven't seen the game in action, you've seen a few pics of him and got a description of his life.

know what else has been done countless times in movies, black gangsters in LA. so quite moaning like a little child

if your interested in the hood culture of L.A go play san andreas.

.....You're going to play as all of them anyway, like it or not.

I will play as Michael and I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is the people who don't like Franklin or any "Hood" type aspects being in GTA V. And a lot of these people will probably be more drawn to Michael as their primary main character ( probably because they can relate to him better ).

im sick of reading about people cry cause gta v doesn't have hood gangs! and not discuss what the topic is about. stay on topic. and go play san andreas if you wanna be in the hood so bad.

im sick of reading about people cry cause gta v doesn't have hood gangs! and not discuss what the topic is about. stay on topic. and go play san andreas if you wanna be in the hood so bad.

You're a fool my scottish friend.

What does wanting street gangs ( and street gang culture elements ) to be incorporated into GTA V got to do with San Andreas?

Remember Los Angeles is still the gang capital of America ( even thought there are more dangerous cities now like detroit ), so involving LA street gangs into a crime game like GTA V is a no-brainer.

1st off-topic post, but I refer to the previous posts: I don't know why... but I have a feeling that the boring old Michael will not be that boring after all. Think of Walt (Breaking Bad).. he was the most boring person ever... maybe something in Michael's life makes him "break bad" and become badass or crazy. There's always more to the story.

1st off-topic post, but I refer to the previous posts: I don't know why... but I have a feeling that the boring old Michael will not be that boring after all. Think of Walt (Breaking Bad).. he was the most boring person ever... maybe something in Michael's life makes him "break bad" and become badass or crazy. There's always more to the story.

They already have a crazy person, his name is Trevor.

It would be kind of dumb of Rockstar to decide to make three different and interesting main characters, only to have two of them have the same personality archetypes.