@Gregers07 Did you make that?

Yup apart from the bugstar logo, It's a rough version I'll add a few improvements and a back ground some other time.

Guest Marney-1

Yup apart from the bugstar logo, It's a rough version I'll add a few improvements and a back ground some other time.

What did you use to make it? Looks like some kind of drag and drop thing, forgive me if it isn't.

What did you use to make it? Looks like some kind of drag and drop thing, forgive me if it isn't.

Microsoft Powerpoint lol, It actually has some decent drawing tools but obviously not as good as photoshop and fireworks.

I've used MS Publisher to do plenty of things (and Powerpoint too if the computer doesn't have Publisher). Some people can't get it in their minds that you can do some pretty good graphic work with those programs.

I've used MS Publisher to do plenty of things (and Powerpoint too if the computer doesn't have Publisher). Some people can't get it in their minds that you can do some pretty good graphic work with those programs.

Very true, I guess its our little secret for now (Y).

Guest Marney-1

Gotta laugh at the way they walk, I presume you must only be able to run in BF3?

Battlefield 3 in GTA V (Parody)

Lol, yeah it looks real funny, well put together imo! The way they walk it looks like they shitted their pants...