Guest Marney1

109153--43861862-m750x740-uee2c7.jpg

What game is that? Looks amazing. How come it says Sprunk? Is it modded GTA IV? or is that just a coincidence.

I DON'T KNOW, I JUST POSTED THE FUCKING THING. JESUS!!

i thought it was someones car hahaha i actually thought it was real....................unless it is

Obviously it's not real. It looks great, apart from the tree. Look at it. It looks like something out of SA.

Was just wondering, because usually people know the source of where the photo came from.

i thought it was someones car hahaha i actually thought it was real....................unless it is

Obviously it's not real. It looks great, apart from the tree. Look at it. It looks like something out of SA.

Was just wondering, because usually people know the source of where the photo came from.

Yeah you tell him Marcy!! :)

What game is that? Looks amazing. How come it says Sprunk? Is it modded GTA IV? or is that just a coincidence.

Fake it's in the thread called Fakes & Piss takes its located in North West Jersey/Alderney by the Hospital at the Store on waters edge.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=478531 Clicking the image took me there where they talked about our site.

EDIT: Exact location on the map

http://www.gta4.net/map/?lat=27.0703125&lng=-106.5234375&z=3&p=18069&ph=-153.92921&pp=1.1098&pz=2

Fake it's in the thread called Fakes & Piss takes its located in North West Jersey/Alderney by the Hospital at the Store on waters edge.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=478531 Clicking the image took me there where they talked about our site.

EDIT: Exact location on the map

http://www.gta4.net/...&pp=1.1098&pz=2

I knew that exact location in GTA IV i've took ENB screenshots there of my cars before.

Yes. Been bullshit for a while. There's another similar one with a van. They are both fake and I'm still pretty sure those videos have been around since before IV.

about the van i saw it before. This one looks exactly like that one. Fake then )

bullshit?

Even though it is fake, that does look very impressive. The only reason I believe it is fake is because it says 'Big Smoke House' on the upper-left corner. He's dead. Not in GTAV let alone his house. The graphics though are superb, and they way it looks it appears to be in beta stage. Whoever made that has access to professional design software and is very talented.

Not sure where to put this, so I'll dump it here.

GTA V:

"No; I DID NOT SEE ANY FUNCTIONING GAMEPLAY; Answering that question first before there is a flood of that kind of stuff. I also no; i do not know anything reguarding story other than the all-around vague premise that most people at the offices would know (even though they will deny it)."

"I've seen the holy grail that is her, the map of GTA V and Yes; Los Santos is the only city. Fortunately, Los Santos is only being used as the focal point in a new southern California twist. The new map is comprised of 5 'main' populaces within the 1 County of Los Santos. As a result Los Santos has grown greatly, becoming a City-County, which will be split into 3 "provinces", in classic GTA fashion:"

"The Greater Naranja Area"

"Los Puerta"

"Greater Los Santos"

"All of which are accompanied alongside smaller surrounding unincorparated areas. Some of which are within close by proximity. Others out in the outskirts of the county."

"All but the City of Los Santos itself will be making a more scaled-down appearance within the County: Santa Ana (aptly re-named Santa Monica), San Diego (San Dignos),Carlsbad (Wadsworth), Chula Vista (Chola Springs), and Anaheim (renamed Alemana, something along those lines, i think i misspelled it though) have been scaled-down drasticly to fit in and around Los Santos. Trust me, it looks believable, and better yet, natural. The Greater Los Santos Area is in fact HUGE and the largest area of the three. Within Greater Los Santos are The San Ventura Mountain Range, Bone Valley, Larry Andreasen Bridge, Lawernce Island, and Santos National Park."

"Los Santos will be the most diverse in terms of neighborhoods, arts/culture, and geography. The San Ventura mountain range is to the northeast which is a play off of the Santa Monica Moutains and San Gabriel Mountains. Lush eviroments and vivid forest back-drop really does just on how far GTA has come from a top-down video game to the critically acclaimed art that it is today. But to me, the true display of how much Rockstar cares about the fans was adding 'Chilliad Peak'. A nice little nod to Mount Chiliad, which no longer exsists as a 'stand-alone', but as a peak within the mountain range itself. Whether there something to do other than scale the peak itself is undetermined by someone like me."

"Alemana, Santa Monica and East Shore/South Central Los Santos make up the smallest province in the game, named The Greater Naranja Area. It's a really suburban area with beautiful mansions to the south/southeast-ish (looks similar to the Westdyke area in Alderney), the central portion is more modernized with the more urban areas to the north. Beaches to the west with "Charlie Harper" type of real estate bordering the shores. Since i've never been to California ever, thats the best description i can give."

"The southern most points in Los Santos County are known as Los Puerta. Incorporating this area is Wadsworth, Chola Springs, and San Dignos. To the south is blocked off by unpassable mountains with a fence along the range. Though clearly a reference to the Mexican-American border, sorry folks, no Mexico. Closest thing to Mexico is pprobably the architecture in this area with old pueblo towns, pedestrians horse back in the distant outskirts, cactal flora, and the all-around "borderlands" atmoshpere. But other than that, no Mexico."

"A few of the Los Santos district names have returned, such as Jefferson, Vinewood, Mullholland, and Idlewood. But for the most part, many of the other areas have been renamed. East Shore (East Beach/Long Beach [also could be Laguana Beach to be honest, I don't know]), San Clair (Richman/Bel-Air??), Vesspucci Beach (Verona/Venice Beach). Rockstar has included a virtual rendention of the Staple Center. They are currently on the fences whether to make it 'interactive' (with mini-games I'd suppose), Also Ganton is back. Grove Street is not. At least not the cul-de-sac. Grove Street Family gang does return, or atleast pedestrains that look like the gang members return. Whether they play a pivotal role, once again something somebody like me wouldn't know."

"The map is in fact larger than 3 Libery Citys' smushed together as one area, surrounded by 2 Red Dead maps as countryside (atleast it seems so to me). Two airports, one private airfield, and a military base make up the central tranport hubs for the city. 2 smaller 'airstrips" also are scattered in the coutryside."

Main Character/Summerized Plot:

***THIS IS MY SUMMARY AND NOT WORD FOR WORD THE SCRIPT OR STORY BY ANY MEANS. THIS IS JUST A SUMMARY BASED OFF WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM SITTING AMOGST ANIMATORS, PROGRAMMERS, AND PAPERWORK AT THE DESKS***

"If you've watched the reveal trailer, the gentlemen in the scene letting down the convertibles top is indeed the main character. His name is Adrian, just a normal guy, dangerously enticed by the sight of 'easy' money. He is cut throat character, "takes-no-sh*t" kind of attitude. Adrian has pretty much been in the criminal underworld since his late teen years. No stranger to the risk needed to become the guy on top, Adrian made good use with the money, the woman, and the minor fame which have been good to him keeping him at such accliamed success. Seeming untouchable, Adrian is on top until he's approached by an older gentlemen, Albert (man with the suit from the trailer), who views Adrian's wealth as opportunity to expand his own "intrests". This why he mutters "... but you know how it is" in the reveal trailer. Adrian accepts and the craziest ride gamers will ever experience begins."

"Along the story it seems you meet 'strangers' in the streets for side-story/missions and money gaining (ala Red Dead Redemption) but Albert will be the person you gain missions from that either unlocks or progresses the story. I try to think of him as your Billy from Lost and the Damned or Gay Tony from the Ballad. He'll be the main reason for the mayhem in the storyline so it seems. Also choices will return from IV, however, this time their going to be more impactful (i hope) as talks of multiple endings were definitley in the air. As to how many....your guess is as good as mine."

"One thing for sure is the new 'Your Crew' (thats the name im giving it, as there is know name really) aspect of the game with your character. In an effort to build more of a bond with the character and story, you can now forms a 'crew' of 'henchmen' with a lot of the strangers you meet. For instances when meeting some of the 'strangers' in the street, some of them will try and offer there specialties and services to you aside from the mission/task of the player. Qucikc scenerio, one stranger you meet could be a black market arms dealers who is stocked with the finest rare and/or expensive weapons, yet, aslo a highly skilled rifleman. If recruited, you can now use him as a gun man/van when arsenal is needed or as a sniper cover shooter during intense missions. You can also maybe decline just because you dont like the cut of his jib. With every different stranger you met (each with different perks, bonuses and personalities) you have the option to 'recruit' them as a member ofyour crew making every players in-game crews different from each other giving way to many differnet uniques styles of play for every individual to exploit during completion of every mission. The robbery scene in the trailer was an example of this. This offers a way to create varied teams such as: Stealth squads, Run'n'Gun teams, even a calm collected 'mobster-type' family with your crew as hired muscle to rough people up. Once assembled, your crew can then be called upon for a mission, as back-up, or just to hang out, engage in activities and free roam."

"Your character can be customised but the characters in your crew can not. The clothing in GTA V have been vastly improved. Every article of clothing the pedestrians wear will also be available to your character from the beginging. Also Health stats may return. Talks of working out and body building are have been underway. Body Building will not require you to eat, nor will eating affect your working out. Eating is still optional but only as a health pick-up. Over eating will not make you fat, but a lack of working out will diminish your physical physique. As a result, strength and stamina will return and provide certain 'perks' that carry-over into the gameplay."

I didn't read all of it but it seems plausible the first bit, I'm still calling fake.

Yeah that popped up on another (n00b infested) forum on Wednesday. Long story short, the dumbass talked about how he had an internship at R* (bullshit) and how he didn't have an NDA "in regaurds to info leaks" (complete bullshit). I was actually waiting for the person that posted it to end up here for a prompt banning. :P

Why do these people post fake information, its like the ultimate attempt at attention, clearly mummy isnt spending enough time with said son (or daughter to be politcally correct)

• Like 1

Anything that is considered or said to be leaked, confirmed, known by someone, etc. is all bullshit. R* is possibly the tightest lipped company when it comes to games, and people need to realize that before they flip over every new thing with leak or something next to it.

Anything that is considered or said to be leaked, confirmed, known by someone, etc. is all bullshit. R* is possibly the tightest lipped company when it comes to games, and people need to realize that before they flip over every new thing with leak or something next to it.

I can confirm that this is true my dad works for Rockstar.

• Like 1

Dan Houser is my uncle.

Dan Houser is my uncle.

My second cousin's friend's uncle's barber knows a janitor at Rockstar

You haven't heard of Rare clearly. Barely any prototypes make it out, and currently a person is offering $15k for an unreleased game of theres and nobody has come forward, either highly secretive or nobody has it