It's fake, and a lame attempt at advertisement. Don't be such a retard next time, the game probably isn't even complete yet, use your brain.

You could of said it without the hate dick.

You could have used common sense when looking at such an obvious fake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who thinks there would be cover art and especially a packaged version of the game this soon after the announcement has no idea how game development works. Any 'leaked' images or videos need to be posted here automatically, because they're fake. You'd have to be a fucking idiot to think that R* is really going to let anything slip.

There is this video of a apparent GTA V "un-boxing".

In my opinion it looks quite genuine, but why would Rockstar give it away early.

Anyway please give me your opinion.

Thanks

Watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejl4kPNkDac

How the hell could you be so stupid to think that's real? It's just so obviously fake, do you really think some random kid got a copy of GTA V before the release date is even announced? And Rockstar never use screenshots in their cover art. And why are there only screenshots from the first trailer? So full of bullshit, can't believe you thought it was real.

If the guy had admitted it was "fake/fan-made' it would've been a good try, but trying to pass it off as real is fucking retarded.

25ztq82.png

OmGz! luks pree legit imo i meen its on da website so it must be reel!

25ztq82.png

Lol, even a plan Ariel black font would be more believably that this. The colours are a terrible combo xD

But it feels Christmasy doesn't it?

25ztq82.png

Lol, even a plan Ariel black font would be more believably that this. The colours are a terrible combo xD

But it feels Christmasy doesn't it?

No, it's missing the green.

There is this video of a apparent GTA V "un-boxing".

In my opinion it looks quite genuine, but why would Rockstar give it away early.

Anyway please give me your opinion.

Thanks

Watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejl4kPNkDac

How the hell could you be so stupid to think that's real? It's just so obviously fake, do you really think some random kid got a copy of GTA V before the release date is even announced? And Rockstar never use screenshots in their cover art. And why are there only screenshots from the first trailer? So full of bullshit, can't believe you thought it was real.

Believe me people are that stupid. For instance

@Obviestaplaya it clearly states at walmart not actual game cover dumbass and also did anyone not notice his shit was in euros diff country IT MIGHT BE OUT FOR HIM

-WaryDillian 4 days ago

Fucking Moron.

Guest Marney1

A fake map that's been leaked? What do I think, hmmm, I think someone wasted a lot of time.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Guest Marney1

Worse than the other one.

It's like they got bored half way through and thought fuck it, I can't be bothered any more.

Hmmm xavier fresh likes that name....coincidence? CJ actor says nothings a coincidence!

O and that map is shit!

Tell me what ya think

05122011297.jpg

05122011299.jpg

Well it's shot from the wrong angle for a start! It should have been photographed from right of the screen, with the rest of the room blacked out more to be totally legit IMO.

Just a simple place to post pictures that i find, some may be true but properly most will be fake. :jumpy:

It may be real or not but it was leaked to be posted a few days before the trailer was released, not a 100% certain if true or not