I found the GTA V - Cover from the game somewhere on the internet.

The descussion is now? Is it real or not?

If it is real then it's big news and then it also means: GTA V is almost released.

But I don't know or it's fake or not?

Help me..

Considering that the bottom left pic is a fake made on this site, no it's not real.

Also, the bottom right is from Midnight Club LA, upper middle and upper left are GTA IV artwork, just below upper left is a Ballad of Gay Tony screen, middle right is from San Andreas, and the rest are from the GTA V trailer. Also, R* doesn't use screens for GTA covers, they only use artwork.

And, of course, there's a rating on that cover, and the game obviously doesn't have a rating at this point.

Guest Marney1

It's real, one of iGTA5's very own fake screens is in there.

Edit: :luis:

Let's get that community guide thing done quick.

Guest Marney1

I'm 100% sure they would rehash an artwork from IV and use screenshots on the cover.... :luis:

Agreed, and the box art should always represent the first trailer as much as possible.

Also, you know it's real because there's a chopper in the top left corner.

We should nail this guy on the front page.

Now seriously, i'm not posting in here until official news from R*.

Guest Marney1

Wonder if he's put this on every other GTA forum too? He'd get more respect if he just came here and said "LOOK WHAT I MADE!!!!

I erm, found the GTA V - Cover from the game somewhere on the garden.

The desperation is now? Is it real or not?

If it is real then it's big news and then it also means: GTA V is almost released.

But I don't know or it's cake or cheese?

Help mez..

GTAVCoverFoundoNgarden.jpg

Guest Marney1

Utter bullshit, why would they put a boring picture of a pump jack on the back too?

That's my opinion.

I keep saying i'm not going to post in here any more, but these fucking noobs are asking for it.

The game isn't even complete yet and it's quite a coincidence the boxart contains the exact same images from the first trailer, don't ya think? R* never uses ingame screenshots for boxart anyway. If the stupid gormless cunt who made that vid went to the trouble of making the boxart and CD, why didn't they put the disc in and load it up eh? Who are these pricks trying to fool? Spend your time more creatively by throwing yourself off a bridge and see what pretty patterns you can make on the floor.

Indy was being nice. I'm not. Think for a fucking minute before you post next time.

(None of that really makes as much of an impact now the topic got merged into the fakes topic. But my point still stands.)