So, I emailed R* asking for a screenshot and believe it or not they sent me one!

mybeatifuldrawing.png

I wonder how big the map is going to be.

Nah not for me. R* usual put the games logo in the corner of official screenshots and that my friend is lacking one. Good fake though :)

Guest Marney1

I researched the image history files and found nothing to link it back to Rockstar. You thought you had us fooled didn't you?

The sun has a face, the sun is a CHARACTER! Perhaps you have to do missions for him, like take out polluting factories, or perhaps he's an evil sonnabitch, and you have to make MORE smoky factories so the ozone layer depletes and he can run his melanoma cartel in the city... I wonder if you can kill him...

Actually, that looks like, yeah, that 'building' is actually the game map, with the character standing beside it looking cool, beside his sun mafia boss. It's easily the map select screen. I can't wait to go rampaging on that eastern pier.

Guest Marney1

ZOMG IT REALLY IZ A LEAKD GTA V IMAGE!

post-3-0-63292300-1321749129.jpg

LOL I haven't stopped laughing all night and this just tops it all off. :D

So, I emailed R* asking for a screenshot and believe it or not they sent me one!

mybeatifuldrawing.png

I wonder how big the map is going to be.

fuck the map size I am curious as to how big the protag is? He looks about 5 stories tall!!11

Bigfoot is the protagonist, he wants to retire from that life of scaring tourists away and rifling through their wallets. Wants a house and has 100 kids. Mrs. Bigfoot is a crack dealer who constantly tries to get her former husband whacked.

Best. Game. Ever.

• Like 2

Just got sent this leak, it doesn't have a GTA. Symbol so I'm not buying it but it supports the big foot theory, plus a clear shot of a golf caddy.

big-foot.jpg

Guest Marney1

Not bad, needs different angles other than horizontal and vertical though. Better than I can do.