That was posted a bit ago. It's MacFarlane's Ranch in RDR.

Yeah that's what it is. They took out/changed the far background stuff (mountain, trees) and added some other things locally (hair-thin palm tree):

macfarlanetrainstation-marked.jpg

I honestly can't tell at first glance. It looks like updated graphics of IV but without using ENB. It also can't be San Andreas with ENB because it didn't look this good. I want to say it's fake because the building on the far left looks exactly like the dry dock in IV that has the tug in it. The building center left looks like the warehouse over by where the Platypus is moored. The building right of center and far right are there by the highway bridge being built by the Dukes & Bohan pier.

Lots of building models may be familiar to you. I'm sure they're using a few from IV's development.

Welcome to the Jungle is still the best song Rockstar has used for a commercial/trailer.

Yeah, Welcome to the Jungle made the San Andreas' hype through the roof for me. It felt so right.

I just noticed what section this is in...

*Moves to GTA V section*

And now...

*Merges with fakes topic*

Lol, seem to have lost a couple of posts, now this convo makes no sense.

found this on a community GTA facebook page...

post-24-0-11567600-1369412851.jpg

They actually went back in and made the mini map square, I don't recall seeing that the 1st time it was posted lol

It was square the first time.

That was pretty accurate then, didn't this fake come out before we learned about about the mini map?

Yeah you're right. It just looks more like GTA IV's graphics in the new shot, more than it has in any other official screenshot. I can't find an official source, but i'm guessing it's something to do with the russian previews.

I thought this one had a real IV feel to it

1280.jpg

Yeah you're right. It just looks more like GTA IV's graphics in the new shot, more than it has in any other official screenshot. I can't find an official source, but i'm guessing it's something to do with the russian previews.

I thought this one had a real IV feel to it

1280.jpg

true. but what really makes this one stand out from GTA IV is the sky, I love the new weather system they have shown so far. But it does look like IV, just with updated graphics... I actually like that.

Hey gregers, what did you say you made those in again? Have you had a go at making something like this in the Social Club Crew Emblem editor?

Made one or two with photoshop when I had a trial but the majority (including this one) were made in powerpoint. Haven't made an emblem yet but I would certainly give it a try in the future.

Funny story that I figured belongs here. Today I busted out my PS2 to revisit San Andreas but realized I somehow lost the power adapter. I went to my local Game Stop to see if they had one, but they don't sell PS2s or PS2 accessories anymore. Nearby this is a small independent game seller, so I tried them. No dice, but it was worth the trip because they had copies of the V pre-order boxes that they altered so that under the title it says "BETA" in the dollar sign font. I asked what that was all about thinking they were trying to totally rip stupid people off and he said they're selling used copies of San Andreas inside the box (as a joke, not a scam). I thought it was funny. Didn't have my phone, so no pics but it did happen, lol.

• Like 1