Not bad. Not great, but not bad. The pacing was a little slow for me, but I enjoyed the music, and thought the general idea was cute. I wanted some kind of pay off since I'm familiar with all the characters, so I would recommend trying to find something to wrap it all up, like a funny moment, or something personal, or way out in left field.

Welcome to the forums.

Yeah some of it might be in the wrong place, i haven't read those reviews since may 2nd. I think the minimap was the hardest to do, since they mainly said it was a rectangle sat-nav style map.

True, i may update it, if we get a thread for HUDS.

Also you're one star short for the Wanted meter.

One of the previews alluded to a five star max.

Hi Guys,

this is my first post on here, this forum seems like a cool place to hang out and I'm looking forward to reading posts here :)

I managed to put together a little GTA V compilation trailer based on all the content we have seen to date and edited it to a song called "Razzamatazz" by Quincy Jones.

It's just a little something small but I thought I would share with the GTA Fans as a little addition :)

Hope you enjoy

Well done. I wouldn't have gone with that song, but the compilation itself is well done. Also, the Michael, Franklin, and Trevor stills would look better at the start of the trailer. They look out of place right in the middle of it.

Merged into fakes topic.

I honestly can't tell at first glance. It looks like updated graphics of IV but without using ENB. It also can't be San Andreas with ENB because it didn't look this good. I want to say it's fake because the building on the far left looks exactly like the dry dock in IV that has the tug in it. The building center left looks like the warehouse over by where the Platypus is moored. The building right of center and far right are there by the highway bridge being built by the Dukes & Bohan pier.

Yeah it's hard to tell. The greyness (GTA IV look) of the scene, is telling me this is fake. But the geographical locations and landmarks are pretty much where they should be...

I can see part of the Los Santos skyline in the background right above the bridge ,geez this is hard to tell, if it is fake... then it's one hell of a job well done. But i think what gives it away as fake is the flim-like residue on the screen, always had a problem with this in IV

Yeah you're right. It just looks more like GTA IV's graphics in the new shot, more than it has in any other official screenshot. I can't find an official source, but i'm guessing it's something to do with the russian previews.