Sign in to follow this  
Psy

Website Improvements

Yeah. I agree on the update tho. could do with some decent screepcaps and screenshots in there! Do we still have the psd laying around?

I also think the forum 'ips community' could be replaced with a logo too.

i was thinking you had that PSD, dupzor... i was brainstorming some ideas from the art jamie sent me... but i didn't have the dimension for the front page, like the buttons under the image... or a clean copy of the igta5.com logo...

There was supposed to be a logo there before the skin ever went live.

No there wasn't. I released it as a work in progress and everyone said it was shit, so it never got finished. The light skin is still the default one.

i was thinking you had that PSD, dupzor... i was brainstorming some ideas from the art jamie sent me... but i didn't have the dimension for the front page, like the buttons under the image... or a clean copy of the igta5.com logo...

Nah unfortunately not. I shared a few ideas with Psy, but in the end he created the banner, so I assumed he would have saved the psd on the webserver or something...

/edit

does anyone have a transparent png of the igta logo? failing that, we need to hunt down the font and recreate... not that bad really.

/edit

actually i had a look around my hdd, i found this. That is all.

post-28-0-89167200-1353197292.png

I don't have the font used for the links though... Shall we discuss this in 'gold'?

There was supposed to be a logo there before the skin ever went live.

No there wasn't. I released it as a work in progress and everyone said it was shit, so it never got finished. The light skin is still the default one.

Which cunt sucking mother fucker said that?

Nah unfortunately not. I shared a few ideas with Psy, but in the end he created the banner, so I assumed he would have saved the psd on the webserver or something...

/edit

does anyone have a transparent png of the igta logo? failing that, we need to hunt down the font and recreate... not that bad really.

/edit

actually i had a look around my hdd, i found this. That is all.

post-28-0-89167200-1353197292.png

I don't have the font used for the links though... Shall we discuss this in 'gold'?

Should use that until we can get something better sorted.

Okay, the dark skin is now default, and I've used that logo in the banner for the time being. Doesn't look great but at least it looks like part of the same website.

advertising is necessary for a lot of things, it helps pay the bills... i can overlook them for the most part... after a while you don't even see them anymore... it's those annoying ones that pop up in the middle of the story, or expand when your mouse passes over them... those can go to hell and die...

advertising is necessary for a lot of things, it helps pay the bills... i can overlook them for the most part... after a while you don't even see them anymore... it's those annoying ones that pop up in the middle of the story, or expand when your mouse passes over them... those can go to hell and die...

It doesn't bother me, I just see the GTA V ads.

• Like 1

Part of the server upgrade deal is a couple more ads. Guests get an additional one.

Gta-sanadreas.com was. Way more active than this site and it was not as whoreish....

The only ones that i hate are the take over ads..

AH HA! So you fuckers are responsible for those annoying ads! One or the reasons I used the dark skin was to get away from those banners.

What in the fuckin have you done?!