Sign in to follow this  
Psy

Website Improvements

The text in the 'Latest Forum Discussions' and 'Newest Content Updates' is still blue, though.

^ That.

Also, Marney says you're a proud american because the forums aren't also green. But don't tell him I said that, I promised I'd keep it a secret.

Ps - Psy you should have a news post on gta-sanandreas.com about igta5. The search term will come up heaps and direct traffic there, then bring it here, instead of to igrandtheftauto.com

• Like 1

A forum skin that matches

I don't what the hell you're talking about. Just please lower the tone the forum board.

It's in progress. Don't know how long it'll take to complete though.

Guest Marney1

A forum skin that matches

I don't what the hell you're talking about. Just please lower the tone the forum board.

It's in progress. Don't know how long it'll take to complete though.

Thank Duff, I really it.

Edit: Now it's happening to me. :huh:

I just mean have a news post like when igta was launched just sending people. Like a big obvious one so you don't lose anyone looking for new San Andrea info. In the first page break would be best.

Can we sub divide the GTA 5 section? That shit is getting out of control. Like, put car topics in one section, Trailers and other things attached to that in another. We gotta clean up the living room before we really get this party rocking.

Can we sub divide the GTA 5 section? That shit is getting out of control. Like, put car topics in one section, Trailers and other things attached to that in another. We gotta clean up the living room before we really get this party rocking.

We can do when it gets unmanageable, but I think it's okay atm. If you split it up too much when there's no need it just looks silly.

We could have separate forums for peoples ideas and official info, but there isn't enough of that right now to warrant it.

I just mean have a news post like when igta was launched just sending people. Like a big obvious one so you don't lose anyone looking for new San Andrea info. In the first page break would be best.

http://gta-sanandreas.com/ How's that? Obvious enough? Haha. Did the same on http://www.gta4.tv

We can do when it gets unmanageable, but I think it's okay atm. If you split it up too much when there's no need it just looks silly.

We could have separate forums for peoples ideas and official info, but there isn't enough of that right now to warrant it.

Oh completely agreed, I was just throwing the idea out there so we sorta have a plan

http://gta-sanandreas.com/ How's that? Obvious enough? Haha. Did the same on http://www.gta4.tv

I'd like to see it a bit more, in your face. Like take control of the browser window and spin it clockwise, and it doesn't stop till they click the igta link.

I'm sure most of you don't go on the home page much, but would some similar features to iGTA.com be useful here? Such as "notifications" if someone comments on a page/article you've also commented on?

Or possibly notifications listing new updates/content/images since your last visit?

Guest Marney1

I'm sure most of you don't go on the home page much, but would some similar features to iGTA.com be useful here? Such as "notifications" if someone comments on a page/article you've also commented on?

Or possibly notifications listing new updates/content/images since your last visit?

I personally, do check the front page regularly, I think notifications are still a good idea though.

Guest Marney1

Oh hang on, I thought it just meant 'new news article' notifications and the like. I don't want to be pestered with crap posts.

Guest Marney-1

I was going to question where Carl was but I assumed it was a CJ idiot.

I thought he was looking at the GTA-SanAndreas site, had to check the link in that tweet.

Anyway I don't know what kind of improvements the look of the site could do with really but it is starting to look a bit bland.