Sign in to follow this  
Qdeathstar

The gta 5 logo

Well, even though it's skimp, I'd say the 5 dollar bill looking five almost assures that it's going to be set in America again.

It doesn't really have a west coast or Florida feel to it either so I'm guessing Detroit or chicago.

Yeah, I couldn't think of what 5 would look good, So i did the closest thing to what might look cool. It was just a quickie, someone needs to take the idea and do a proper vector of it.

Nice logo :D

igta5bluelogo.jpg

I think once there is some screens for GTA V you could have the scroll bit roll out with images blending from it? If done well anyway. It looks fine as it is though tbh. Maybe with some images behind once they're out.

The Five seems very classy, maybe since Chicago and Detroit are quite similar to LC, it is a hint towards Las Venturas. That place is full of $$$. That also leads me to expect the game to be set in San Andreas again, maybe this time with Venturas as the main city rather than Los Santos.

Guest Marney1

Apparently (I'm using that word a lot lately) the logo and this bottle confirm GTA V will be in Victoria, Australia. 1983899-avatar_icon.pngSource

2006060-ESTu3_super.jpg

:luis::olivia:

Hopefully, otherwise I'm going to have to sulk for five minutes before coming around to the idea, all the while imagining how amazing Boston would have been.

Nah, no psd. It was all destructive editing, I couldn't be fucked doing it properly. I'll do a vector in illustrator in the next couple of days, and probably take the five off the five dollar bills from the same time. Will pm it when its done psy.

• Like 1

gta5-france-map-deman.png

Another hint from the flyer could point to GTA5 being set in Paris, or France in general. The torn out part at the bottom corner very strongly resembles the North West coast of France. We can speculate further and wonder if the next GTA will be an international affair, with France and the UK being parts of the game much like the different cities in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas... What do you think?

And as for this logo:

gta5_logo.jpg

Could the V possibly be an upside down eiffel tower? With the many lines representing the structure?

gta5-france-map-deman.png

Another hint from the flyer could point to GTA5 being set in Paris, or France in general. The torn out part at the bottom corner very strongly resembles the North West coast of France. We can speculate further and wonder if the next GTA will be an international affair, with France and the UK being parts of the game much like the different cities in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas... What do you think?

That's already been posted. Barely resembles the actual coast at all, really. No offense to you, obviously, but whoever originally came up with that is an idiot.

This is what was under the poster, by the way.

http://www.igrandthe...howtopic=794459

Also, fuck Paris. Fuck all of France, actually.

It was a copy/paste from the location info page. Probably doesn't know about the [ quote ] tags. -_-

Lol is that a requirement here? If it is I'll respect it but . . .

It was a copy/paste from the location info page. Probably doesn't know about the [ quote ] tags. -_-

Makes it easier like ^this^ so we know you are quoting something, not just repeating it. Or at least link to the info so we know. Not a big deal.

Makes it easier like ^this^ so we know you are quoting something, not just repeating it. Or at least link to the info so we know. Not a big deal.

Okay, thanks I was just checking.

awww man, looking at your banner fitty can't believe its been 10 years since GTA 3, ahhhh all the fond memories of beating up prostitutes and running over pedestrians in all its 3D goodness, and I was only 13 so whoop for the long school days to come home to some GTA 3 treats