OptimumPx

Grand Theft Auto V Announced!

Of course for all of you who hope to view the trailer as soon as it's released, prepare to be disappointed. The servers will probably be down in the final few moments leading up to the release as everybody faps rhythmically in unison and causes a seismic shockwave that tears through the fabric of space-time.

damn the unconditional fapping feeling you get as the epicness of the trailer takes hold of your hands and after a couple of seconds the screen is covered in juices, I must admit the couple of seconds might just be me, but as long as im happy who cares right :D *thumbs up*

Until we can circle jerk in space, This isn't something to put down in the history books. SA had more people pre maturally ejactulating than GTA 5 has. I still get alittle pre cum hearing that theme song with the pictures fading by

Okay i've made a logical estimation on the GTAV release date:

Grand Theft Auto IV was released on April 29th 2008. Take-two Interactive second quarter fiscal year 2008 ended April 30th. They reported Non-GAAP net profit values of $1.52.

Strauss Zelnick, Chairman and CEO of Take-Two said the following on August 8th 2011.

...we continue to expect to achieve substantial revenue and earnings growth, including Non-GAAP net income in excess of $2.00 per share.

So looking at past figures, it seems that Non-GAAP net income of $2.00 per share is high and only achievable on blockbuster releases (i.e GTAV).

Also noteworthy, Take-two interactive have changed their fiscal year-end from October 31st to March 31st.

Therefore, the CEO predicts $2.00 (high) share values for fiscal year 2013. This means GTAV will be released anytime between April 1st 2012 and March 31st 2013, I personally believe toward the end of the fiscal year to maintain their high expectations.

TL;DR

GTAV will be released between April 1st 2012 to March 31st 2013.

I know it's a sort of shit piece of information since we could all have predicted a release date around that time, but that's all I got! If we can get quarterly predictions then we'll know when to expect a release.

Guest Marney1

@miszczud Can you explain why you're posting this all over the forum?

Forget it, can a mod just perma ban him for trying to con the vulnerable?

Unfortunately it looks like we won't be seeing this until february/march next year as they don't want it clashing with the call of duty and assassins creed games. Also it'd be financially viable for them to release right on top of the end of there fiscal year. But in a positive way it's defo less than a year away lol

CoD and Assassin's Creed wouldn't hurt GTA's sales in the slightest, in my opinion, but I agree that we won't be seeing it until next spring, at the earliest.