OptimumPx

Grand Theft Auto V Announced!

I like the idea Psy came up with, about playing an up and coming character in two different eras. Would sort of create emotions towards each character, especially when the modern day protagonist is trying to take down an empire you've been building up with the other character you've been playing as in the other time period.

I think the release will be October 2012...back to the usual Rockstar formula of autumn release dates. I would LOVE though (and I don't think it's something I would put past Rockstar) to surprise us all with an April 2012 release date...or even earlier. WIll probably never happen but Rockstar do like to surprise people!

Or completely make us all shit our pants and say the release date is Thursday... Id love that

Unfortunately that would take extreme planning and the shops would be getting deliveries a week in advance etc which clearly hasn't happened. Shop employees will leak anything they can for a bit of internet publicity. The retards.

Or completely make us all shit our pants and say the release date is Thursday... Id love that

Unfortunately that would take extreme planning and the shops would be getting deliveries a week in advance etc which clearly hasn't happened. Shop employees will leak anything they can for a bit of internet publicity. The retards.

God bless 'em, every one. :v

Hey guys,

Been reading the forums for a couple days now, been keeping me busy at work ;), I really can't wait to see this trailer, by judging on the last trailers I think we will get a real inidication of where the setting might be *fingers crossed its Vice City*

P.S cheers for the laugh lads been helping me during the long period of waiting.

Guest Marney1

Hey guys,

Been reading the forums for a couple days now, been keeping me busy at work ;), I really can't wait to see this trailer, by judging on the last trailers I think we will get a real inidication of where the setting might be *fingers crossed its Vice City*

P.S cheers for the laugh lads been helping me during the long period of waiting.

Welcome to the forums mate! B)

That clearly is complete bullshit. Also, I would have to murder everyone working for all R* branches, because I would never be able to download a file that huge.

Where was that information on the "GTA style" website domains bought up by Rockstar Games a while back? I just want to see if they have any relevance now or after the trailer...

Guest Marney1

Where was that information on the "GTA style" website domains bought up by Rockstar Games a while back? I just want to see if they have any relevance now or after the trailer...

I checked them out yesterday, they just direct to a domain parking spot kinda thing whatever they're called. I'll try and dig them up for you.

Here you go:

accesseverywhere.com

amourdelumiere.com

animalway.com

auctiondesigner.com

auto4less.com

automaticwebsite.com

babehardcore.com

baitman.com

bicyclecommuter.com

boobstop.com

bunnyhop.com

californiahomesbyowner.com

carolinabrokers.com

carskates.com

chatevent.com

consumerresource.com

cookinganything.com

couchparty.com

cthreeracing.com

cytech.net

digitalvilla.com

dollarworks.com

drcarlton.com

edrugs.com

electronicmortgage.com

famouszone.com

flowpress.com

frk.net

f*ckyew.com

fun-gifts.com

getamexican.com

holidayalbums.com

host100.idolls.com

icekeeper.com

idolls.com

imforwards.com

indepthappraising.com

justcanoe.com

keyflash.com

kidsfitclub.com

loadoffmymind.com

loanillinois.com

mail.baitman.com

mail.indepthappraising.com

mail.neighborhoodconnection.com

mail.pregnantandalone.com

mail.tonage.com

majesticgifts.com

majorflava.com

mundoradical.com

mx1.sexomy.com

myrtlebeachattorney.com

neighborhoodconnection.com

nobodyneedstoknow.com

ns.indepthappraising.com

ns.keyflash.com

outrageouslife.com

personnelindia.com

photoandvideo.com

pokerpath.com

pregnantandalone.com

quickwebpage.com

raceing.com

racenet.net

ratehosts.com

repwire.com

resold.com

restaurantlocator.net

scrollsign.com

sexomy.com

shopntrade.com

sitepioneer.com

sportshealthcenter.com

stacysmail.com

stickerstore.com

stopfraud.com

studyabroad.net

swati1.resold.com

thebetter.com

themaniacs.com

thetangible.com

thewhitefox.com

thisdomainname.com

tonage.com

ultimatecases.com

vs.finalconnection.com

websitesaver.com

webspool.com

westernescapes.com

whattheysay.com

www.babehardcore.com

www.bicyclecommuter.com

www.bunnyhop.com

www.carskates.com

www.dollarworks.com

www.kidsfitclub.com

www.mundoradical.com

www.shopntrade.com

www.westernescapes.com

wwwracing.com

These next ones are the ones I checked, I'm yet to check all the ones above:

www.dollarworks.com < sounds like cash printing like Vice City :D

Just waiting for the new wave of newbie haters after the trailer now. There tends to be double of those kind! I remember the amount of haters we got each day in the GTA-SanAndreas.com days, about CJ being the first black protagonist.

7 maaafukin hours!!!! So keen. I'm staying up till 2.30 in the morning cause I happened to have the day off tomorrow. I feel like a 12 year old again. More excited about this than I was for 4.