OptimumPx

Grand Theft Auto V Announced!

Guest Marney1

^ a woman wrote it....

Stupid bitch. I should smash her head in with a baseball bat and take her money. (Virtually of course)

Edit:

olivia-hubert.jpg

Olivia needs to be emoticon'd next to that other muppet.

:luis:

:luis: Native American gangsta' protagonist, trading wraps of weed for other strange hallucinogenics from his portable wigwam. More cash means more enhancements and bells to his hideout!

Anyway moving swiftly on, the anticipation is slowly building for me. I'm not hard yet (next Wednesday) but I already have a feeling this GTA is going to be twice as epic as GTA IV. Look at how Vice was so much more epic than III, it'll be like that. I remember reading a preview for VC in a magazine about being able to shoot drivers through the windscreen of their car and thought "wow, that's fucking brilliant!" I wonder what will be making me say that this time.

Guest Birdie

I think everybody is gonna feel that way once we see the trailer. Every GTA game is just as (If not more) innovative than the last.

No one really knows about driver parellel lines, It was a viceman penis flop, limp but still kinda cool.

Do not compare my floppy penis to a Driver game. Ever.

More chet from Gamespot.

I've just lost all respect for Gamespot. Why the fuck does the V logo remind anyone of Washington DC? You people are mad.

Hope I don't live to regret that rant.

For once I agree with you. Why would it be DC? That would suck.

Also about the multiple protagonist idea, GTA 4 already did that with the DLC. I loved the intersecting paths but I think I would be fine with just one character to play as. How about you play half the game in the 70s, then the other half in present time? Like a whole story of that persons life.

She sounds, erm...

Olivia is a complex character. She is confident in her abilities, but has terrible social skills and is often found alone, brooding about the office in her stylish leather jacket with a feather-frilled collar. To pay the medical bills while her true love sits trapped in a trance at the mercy of an evil Sorceress from the future, she works as an Editorial Assistant here at GamePro. What the future holds for Olivia is epic, to say the least: not only will she be spending her post-college career fighting monsters across a vast and varied landscape, she’ll also experience a weightless journey into space, the fabled Time-Compression, and what it’s like to be at the helm of the Ragnarok. In her lifetime, Olivia will grow not only as an individual, but as a member of a community destined to save the world. She has never played Final Fantasy VIII and any similarities to her life and Squall’s are simply coincidental.

Source

Guest Marney1

You guys seen this? Seems people are starting up something like SA:MP/MTA. Look promising.

http://vmultiplayer.com

9/10 for the domain choice. I think we'll be re-starting our own iGTA5 multiplayer matches again though. They were cool.

Does seem a bit silly at the moment, but I suppose it's good to get in early and be ready for whatever they come out with.

It will actually be interesting to see if a PC version comes out at the same time as the console versions for once. They usually have to wait a few months.

Meh, I don't trust any 'unnamed sources' that may or may not have been pull out of their ass.

Basically anyone who says that know where its taking place doesn't, and is only giving you where they want it to take place.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Guest Marney1

Kotaku ≠ Trustable source

I've come to learn I can't trust anyone except myself.