OptimumPx

Grand Theft Auto V Announced!

Pretty crazy, I don't have a 360 or PS3 or anything but I'm still very excited to see what it's going to be like! I'll probably just end up stealing my housemates consoles and religiously playing it for days at a time.

Fuck yeah, I'm back on this shit for this shit. Round up all the niggas, we takin over

(Hey everyone)

Why the fuck do I have -40

So the V is done in the style of a five dollar/American banknote. What does that tell us of the location? Fuck all that's what.

• Like 4

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! *squeals like a little girl and explodes*

ohhhhh, now thats out of the way. GTA 5! I was set for a boring day today, not any more.

Wonder when its going to be released, something makes me think christmas seeing as theyve decided to suddenly release info, especially with the trailer on the 2nd of november. hmmmm, cant wait now.

*crosses fingers for san andreas*

Guest Marney1

I was actually looking at twitter when the Rockstar tweet popped up and for a second thought their account had been hacked. Instant thought on the logo was that it was a fan made mock up like the thousand others we've seen around the net.

Then I masturbated.

• Like 3

I was actually looking at twitter when the Rockstar tweet popped up and for a second thought their account had been hacked. Instant thought on the logo was that it was a fan made mock up like the thousand others we've seen around the net.

Then I masturbated.

Haha same as me. I was like hmm... Maybe they have been hacked and this is a joke. But I masturbated anyway. Got wrong off my boss though.

It wasn't a prophecy. When was GTAIV announced? If they are keeping with the April release date - they're right on fucking schedule. I bet the release date will be announced in January, just like GTAIV. The only difference this time is they aren't going to miss the projected release date like they did with GTAIV - they've planned much better this time. This game is all set for the classic Rockstar late April/early May release date 2012.

Guest Marney1

I'm walkin' around my flat with a boner

Also, I thought they only numbered the GTAs that used new engines?

I doubt Rockstar actually follow any set rules when making games.

i think 5 is a placeholder... i dont think they wanted to reveal the location with the trailer announcement, i bet a new logo hits the screen at the end of the trailer...

this one is just the placeholder, dropping a couple hints but not revealing much...

Guest Marney1
Young Maylay (CJ) is retweeting a shitload of "Hope CJ is in GTA V" type tweets. Reckon he'd be doing that if he wasn't returning in some way?

Young Maylay (CJ) is retweeting a shitload of "Hope CJ is in GTA V" type tweets. Reckon he'd be doing that if he wasn't returning in some way?

It's neither here nor there imo. Probably looking for a few extra followers.