icon11.gif

I'd imagine they would film it all first before airing it. Would be pretty stressful trying to get that all done while the show plays and have to do it fast enough in time for a new episode to come out.

I think I already said it tho, no way is this the last season. I dont care what the creator says. They are gonna throw so much fuckin money at him to keep it going. This is like the biggest series right now.

my favourite part is when they do the cooking and you see all the blue crystals they are so nice to look at i just want to eat them them i imagine they would take like skittles or coca cola ice it is so intriguing also i love it when walt gets a lot of money but jesse needs to let his hair grow again he looks too serious but i still like him a lot. x

• Like 1

You like Meth aye qwobtroll? No wonder you talk shit all day. The only serious thing from your post was the bit about Jesse. He looks retarded bald. It doesn't help him that he's put on weight in the last two seasons, so he has a big round head now.

Did you guys see the latest episode? Holy crap!

How are we supposed to wait like a year to see where this is going!? Can't freakin' wait.

IhRyN.jpg

no i was shouting before the episode ended because i knew they were going to make a massive cliff hanger and it's just so cruel i want to watch more of it because i don't know what hank would do next after he finishes on the toilet because he can't just go crazy and i wonder if his police friends would believe him straight away and what would walt do to get out of it ahhh so many questions. x

one minor problem i had was that shouldn't hank be sitting the other way? that way you have a little shelf to hold your milk. x

I knew Hank would find him out in this half of the season. My next guess is Jesse finds out Walt killed Mike through Todd, and Jesse goes after Walt for a revenge kill...

Who know's we'll have to wait 6 months or so for the next half...

Before the ending my theory was that he would fake his own death by letting everyone think that his cancer was back and would lead to his "death". It could easily be done with all that freaking money they had.

But now that Hank found the book and all, and there's still 8 more episodes to come, anything could happen.

I knew it was a bad idea to enter this thread because I just about to start season 3.

Also Thanks to DuP for getting me into the series, I kept seeing you talk about it I figured I'd check it out on Netflix.

Edit: I'm on Season 2 Episode 9.

• Like 1

I totally want these lol.

Those are kinda shit tbh. I guess its because I don't like charicature figures.

A person custom made these. Even won some custom converse because of it.

525946_315036071911417_100002150803502_699968_311136663_n.jpg

208929_334769703271387_1491603443_n.jpg

photo95.jpg

photo93.jpg

photo98.jpg

walt-jeff.png

67165_371548479593509_699627594_n.jpg

• Like 1

I'm currently chopping through season 5. After the season four finale I absolutely could not wait for the DVD this time.

Just finished watching episode six, harrowing.

The full-blown gangster Walt is a joy to watch.

Stumbled upon this clip earlier. Don't worry, no spoilers.

I love this scene.