You didn't make it easy, ya prick.

Favourite scene thus far. Not really a spoiler, but i don't wanna give ANYTHING away.

Bloke is the dogs bollocks.

The last episode was awesome (S05:E05)!

Finally something cool. I found this season started rolling a bit slow. The train heist was awesome to watch. I can't wait to see how it plays out in the next few episodes now, and how they're gonna shift all that meth using their small portable lab...

Can't believe (is it Todd?) shot the kid! He's going to play a bigger part of the story than people think I reckon

Yeah i forgot to mention that. It reminds me of the twins for some reason. Maybe the kid is related to someone powerful...

Oh and as a side note, didn't Bryan Cranston say this was going to be the last season? I don't see why it should, there's so much more room for activities!

icon11.gif

I cant see this being the last one. It's too popular. They will throw mad money at the writer. He might of mentioned its the last season just so the network would sweat a little so they pay him more.

icon11.gif

I cant see this being the last one. It's too popular. They will throw mad money at the writer. He might of mentioned its the last season just so the network would sweat a little so they pay him more.

From what I've heard BIG MOTHERFUCKING SPOILER BUT ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET IIRC

walt dies

*Ignores spoiler box* I'm not reading that lol

Ice was right I found out that we'll be getting 8 episodes now and 8 episodes in 2013. Kind of annoying, especially if it is the final season, as there will be nothing to wait for, meaning the mid-season gap was inappropriate. They usually do those to shorten the gap between seasons right...?

*watches episode 6*

Awesome Episode. The energy is getting high and the pace is going much faster now.

I fucking loved how awkward that dinner table scene was with Jesse stuck in the middle. Brilliant bit of humor in the middle.

Also, anyone else think that Breaking Bad is kind of turning into a modern day Scarface-esc rags-to-riches-to-tragedy-story? I dunno what is going to happen at the end, but i can see how greedy Walt is, that it's obviously going to be his downfall in the end...

@Dupzor

Yeah I think It's getting obvious now. Walt isn't going to stop until he's dead IMO. He's not in it for the money anymore...he just want's to be recognised/remembered, because he wasn't in the company he founded (grey matter)

He doesn't have the same patience/business sense as Gus did and wants everything too fast, which will be his downfall I think.

And that Todd guy has a lot of surprises left as well I think. See when he was looking at that spider? The remorse for the kid was completely fake, he didn't give a shit.

Jesse, you asked me if i was in the meth business, or the money business... Neither. I'm in the empire business. *Takes a sip of whiskey*

- Best quote of the season.

Walter Montana is gonna take on al da cock-a-roches hokaay?!

Just watched S05 E07...

...Damn man, i sort of knew it was coming, but i didn't want Walt to kill off Mike Ehrmantraut! He is a walking time bob, and he's going to take down everyone with him. I can just see Jessie getting popped soon, and by that Todd guy i'm guessing...

Jesse, you asked me if i was in the meth business, or the money business... Neither. I'm in the empire business. *Takes a sip of whiskey*

That was my favorite quote aswell, until..

"Say my name.."

I almost felt intimidated myself, but at the same time I was laughing. His ego just went through the roof.

That was my favorite quote aswell, until..

"Say my name.."

I almost felt intimidated myself, but at the same time I was laughing. His ego just went through the roof.

Yeah that was an amazing episode. It really show's how far the character Walter has progressed in that direct since the pilot.

walter is going bad i want hank to find him out at the end but not capture him maybe hank can find out if walt dies but i want walt to make loads of money too i still love hime. sometimes i think if i was a writer for the episodes it would be very difficult and i would have to think long and hard to decide on what to do it would be nerve racking. x

icon11.gif

I saw the creator on Conan. He said it really is hard to write. And they be so careful with it. He was saying sometimes they realize they wrote themselves in a corner and don't know what to write next and keep the show believable. Went on about doing all nighters and stuff. It was one of the times I actually gave a shit about the guest on a late night talk show. But yah I bet coming up with an ending took them forever.

It could have only taken them around 8-9 months lol... which is long, but they needed time for filming and editing. Do you think the second half of the final season has been filmed yet? or do you guys think they're still doing that now?