How could Gus have survived long enough to walk outside and adjust his tie? That pissed me off. :mad:

Definitely unrealistic, but badass nonetheless.

Very enjoyable indeed.

icon11.gif

Yah that was the only super unrealistic scene of the show. But it was friggin awesome so i let it slide. other than that its been pretty believable. Thats what i like best about it

Skyler is becoming a bigger bitch with every episode, I think Walter is turning ruthless due to her, mostly.

icon11.gif

their new lab set up is fucking genius. I wonder if its inspired by real cooks.

It has inspired me and I'm not even a meth cook. But for some reason, I smell contamination...

They cook the meth before the house has been de-contaminated of pests. And Walt went vex over a single fly in the last season...

Skyler is becoming a bigger bitch with every episode, I think Walter is turning ruthless due to her, mostly.

So true. Bitch's fucking up the rotation!

icon11.gif

icon11.gif

their new lab set up is fucking genius. I wonder if its inspired by real cooks.

It has inspired me and I'm not even a meth cook. But for some reason, I smell contamination...

They cook the meth before the house has been de-contaminated of pests. And Walt went vex over a single fly in the last season...

ha true. I think that just had more to do with it pissed him off and he was by himself in the lab and bored. that and it was just comedic filler

So true. Bitch's fucking up the rotation!

Walt put the bitch in her place in the last ep and I loved it. Tho her rebuttle was pretty fucked up too.

Im on S1E2 at the moment. Walt seems like a pussy at the moment. I hear he's actually pretty badass or s/t, must be when he goes all grey and wrinkly.

Edit: oh and I hope they don't kill the mexican dude in the basement. I feel bad for him and he may be able to help them later on. But at the same time he obviously can't be trusted.

Edit2: Well I saw the answer to that, He was a cocksucker and deserved it though for what he was about to do.

Im on S1E2 at the moment. Walt seems like a pussy at the moment. I hear he's actually pretty badass or s/t, must be when he goes all grey and wrinkly.

Edit: oh and I hope they don't kill the mexican dude in the basement. I feel bad for him and he may be able to help them later on. But at the same time he obviously can't be trusted.

Edit2: Well I saw the answer to that, He was a cocksucker and deserved it though for what he was about to do.

I just started watching last night - I knocked out four episodes last night. I'm hooked. When this aired on AMC, did they say fuck?

I fucking loathe myself at the minute.

I'm up to season 4 (just watched the first episode) but I still keep clicking the fuckin' spoiler buttons. Ahhhh.

Season three was amazing. My favourite season so far.

But wow, Gus...........Stuff of legends.

icon11.gif

haha if ur not done watching all the season why click spoiler? lol fucking human curiosity.

DONT CLICK THIS ONE CAUSE ITS A FUCKING HUGE SPOILER, SERIOUSLY IT IS!

SO FAR IF YOU READING THIS, FUCKING STOP CAUSE IM ABOUT TO SPOIL SOME SHIT!

Walt puts a bomb on the old wheelchair guy and blows it up when gus visits him. Gus dies.

heres a recap of the whole last episode, read this shit

http://collider.com/...ace-off/119620/

/\Firm if you click this it WILL ruin the the last episode of season 4.

• Like 1

Lol. You're a fucking cunt, DiO. Trying to tempt me.

I will not click the the spoiler tag so help me god.... maybe if I just click it once.. It can't be that bad, right? NO!

Mike's a badass too.

*Still doesn't click the button*.

icon11.gif

Glad you didn't click. I literally spoiled mad shit. LMFAO

*Reads all spoilers, doesn't give a fuck*

*Is gangster*

*Doesn't even watch this show*

haha yah

you should watch tho. its amazing