I hope im not the only one here who watches this, it might be one of the best TV shows ever made. Its about a 50 year science teacher who makes meth because he has cancer and wants to leave something to his family because he hardly has any money for them. As the show progresses it shows him going from a normal 50 year guy into a ruthless drug mastermind. The acting, effects, story, characters, etc. are all excellent.

Here is a clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0O4PeMAwg&feature=related

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Latest season finale was fucking amaizng

I know! The show gets better and better each episode. I can't believe Walt actually

poisoned that kid

I've been watching this recently after a friend got me into it. I'm coming to the end of season 3, its a good series but I find it hard to like any of the characters except for the DEA brother-in-law,

who's also kinda shit now that he's become a pussy.

icon11.gif

I've been watching this recently after a friend got me into it. I'm coming to the end of season 3, its a good series but I find it hard to like any of the characters except for the DEA brother-in-law,

who's also kinda shit now that he's become a pussy.

I fucking hate walter's wife. shes such an annoying bitch. and his sister in law, her too.

that dumb bitch keep shop lifting, what a cunt

icon11.gif

Latest season finale was fucking amaizng

I know! The show gets better and better each episode. I can't believe Walt actually

poisoned that kid

I missed that. I only realized when i was reading a thing about the next season. I was like O SHIT.

Walter keeps getting more and more badass

I've been watching it :D. Not quite watched up to the end of the series so I skipped most of your posts for fear of SOILERZ, but it's really good. One ofthe best TV shows I've watched behind Prison Break and House I reckon.

Bruce Campbell personally told me to watch Burn Notice, so I do. Pretty good show, lots of accurate instructions for various shady activities. Sons of Anarchy is also awesome. Very awesome. So is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Archer, and Workaholics.

Also, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, because rape.

Bruce Campbell personally told me to watch Burn Notice, so I do. Pretty good show, lots of accurate instructions for various shady activities. Sons of Anarchy is also awesome. Very awesome. So is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Archer, and Workaholics.

Also, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, because rape.

I love Workaholics. That episode where they made friends with a pedophile was gold.

• Like 1

I just bought Breaking Bad seasons 1 and 2 based on your recommendations. Loving the show so far.

Shaved head and ginger moustache is gangster

• Like 1

I just started watching this last night. First impressions are good from the first episode. It has a good theme, I think I'll be watching this for a while. I've got the first three seasons stocked up. What season is it up to so far btw?

I remeber the adverts to this, it looked a bit shit, i thought it was like that weeds program or whatever its called. Plus never liked him on malcolm in the middle. I dont no if they even have all the seasons on UK tv i only saw it advertised a couple of times a while ago.

I watch house tho, although im glad cuddy is out she fucked me off stupid cow. And i watch law and order special victims unit, its always depressing shit dunno why i watch it tbh, olivia benson woman is good tho. Stabler is leaving next series and is going into true blood, shud be interesting.

I remeber the adverts to this, it looked a bit shit, i thought it was like that weeds program or whatever its called. Plus never liked him on malcolm in the middle.

weeds is a comedy. malcolm in the middle is a comedy. This ISN't a comedy. Lol, ur mad wrong. U sayin you watch SVU, which is more serious. This is serious like that show. Less depressing. More suspense. Check it out

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Breaking-Bad_135/

people still watch TV?? wow, what a waste of time...

there's only two shows i look forward to these days... "2 broke girls" and the new "beavis and butthead", but even those shows are not "MUST WATCH" shows, they're just something to watch when i feel like it... i catch re-runs of the office and big bang theory on TBS too, but that's about it... ohh and sports of course, which is probably the sole reason why i haven't abandoned TV all together...

there's too much to see on TV... and the shows i am most interested in are on HBO and showtime... and i am not about to pay an additional $15/month for each individual package... fuck TV, netflix and the internet are my source for TV now... and i am thinking about cancelling my netflix again because i haven't used it in a month...

i gotta be the only person in america that's about sick of goddam TV...

I'm not in america so i don't have HBO and Showtime, but i still get what ever I'm interested in on those networks, if you know what i mean. :)

I don't really watch TV. I just only watch certain shows when i feel like it, kind of like when i decide to watch a film.

I cant watch it on my phone, i might buy the box set if its cheap and give it a go.

I love tv, movies, books and games. I love the whole escapism thing.

I watch loads of stuff. Dexter, the mentalist, crimnal minds, gossip girl, desperate houswifes wtc.

It annoys me that some great shows get cancelled. Like dollhouse, v and the class.

I have sky tv so i get the same shows but on different channels, like true blood is on FX etc.

Thanks to this topic it looks like im going to blow more money on dvds this winter. cant find repeats on any of the UK channels and its not on the channel 5 on demand service so im screwed. looks quality, cant wait to watch it, just have to stay away from this topic now incase any of the retards on this site (fresh prince, ect) post spoilers without the spoiler tags.