well i would hope so... i also expect to see gus and perhaps even tuco and other familiar faces from the earlier seasons... people that saul might of heard mention of before walter's story took over everyone else's...

perhaps even hear a little bit about this capn cook guy who laces his shit with chili powder :lol:...

I've always assumed Jesse had only been cooking for a year or two before the start of the series, and I assume this takes place 5-6 years before.

I'm happy with just Mike. I've got my two favorite characters already.

slowwwwww start, but it's getting better.

if you didn't watch breaking bad there is zero chance your sitting through the first 15 minutes.

• Like 1

My hopes were too high, like always. But I like Bob Odenkirk so he makes it okay to watch. Still waiting for a jaw dropping moment but I get it, its only the second episode. 

And I just realized that guy was Tuco. 

you got a point.... after looking at the picture for s1 of breaking bad on Amazon I was seriously considering if i was willing to sit through watching a grown man prance around the desert in his undies....

I made a wise decision :yes:

• Like 4

Pilot episode is free on iTunes. I enjoyed it so anyone who wants to check it out could go and see the first episode for free at least.

Discuss it here, for now. I'll split the Saul-related posts into their own thread, once we're further into the season, and there's a little more to discuss.

There are a lot of dead threads for good shows, because there isn't much to talk about, or desire to talk about it. Rather see where this goes, first.