You're probably the only one here who could pull that off

Setting aside the nonsensical revering of cuda as some sort of anomaly in the field of womanizing, the woman in question is not famous enough, successful enough, or attractive enough to be justified in turning down any male of average or greater status.

Besides, Peter Berg is more fuckable than Minka Kelly.

You stupid shits need to watch FNL and see that little thing in a cheerleader outfit, comeback and tell me if your 17-year-old-selves wouldn't smash it with the strength of a thousand suns.

And this all started because of that shithead Todd, or Lance/Landry whatever his name was in FNL.

Fuck you and your face Todd, you look like a developed harlequin baby.

Minka Kelly looks fine to me. Being 17, I'd smash, but probably not "with the force of a thousand suns" like Cuda so elegantly put it. That sort of lovin' is saved for a girl like Vanessa Hudgens.

(Yes I would totally demolish Vanessa Hudgens)

It was such a cop out. Shitty way to end the best series of all time. Even though I didn't like the ending it's still the best series of all time.

If rather have the ending the way it was than the show dragging on.

Walt came crashing down quickly, and that's what I was almost expecting to happen. I loved the ending.