I used to love Walt. Now he's such a...I don't even have the right word.

I'm just anxious to see "the other way" Jesse's gonna get Walt.

In a few episodes, I noticed they fast forwarded to the future when Walt has hair, buys a shit load of guns and visits his old house. I wonder what that's all about. Anyone have an idea?

icon11.gif

I used to love Walt. Now he's such a...I don't even have the right word.

I'm just anxious to see "the other way" Jesse's gonna get Walt.

In a few episodes, I noticed they fast forwarded to the future when Walt has hair, buys a shit load of guns and visits his old house. I wonder what that's all about. Anyone have an idea?

the whole scene there when walk had hair, it also looked like he was wearing jesse's coat.

Heisenberg.png

thinking he killed jesse or something and took it.

read that in other theories the other day. forget where it was

Is that really his jacket? I haven't even noticed. I know he doesn't go to jail because from the episode that picture is from, he said hello to an older woman who was his neighbor. She would've died of old age by then if he went to jail.

I so hope he doesn't kill Jesse. He's my favorite. :'(

I kind of think this season should have been reduced from 16 episodes to 12. There has been a fair bit of filler, especially this half of the season, highlighted by the premiere in which for 5 minutes two guys talk about star trek, and it isn't "character development" because Jesse isn't even in the room.

I kind of think this season should have been reduced from 16 episodes to 12. There has been a fair bit of filler, especially this half of the season, highlighted by the premiere in which for 5 minutes two guys talk about star trek, and it isn't "character development" because Jesse isn't even in the room.

I feel the same. But I don't even mind it because of the build up that's been going on. Just excited to see what happens to Gomie and Hank, not to mention Jesse.

The idea is that greed has driven him to make mistakes. But he was a greedy fuck for a long time and never even remotely slipped up. I don't really care, all I know is greedy "mistake making" walt is gripping tv.

I hope im not the only one here who watches this, it might be one of the best TV shows ever made. Its about a 50 year science teacher who makes meth because he has cancer and wants to leave something to his family because he hardly has any money for them. As the show progresses it shows him going from a normal 50 year guy into a ruthless drug mastermind. The acting, effects, story, characters, etc. are all excellent.

Here is a clip:

Best show ever.

"Liked" your post, and cannot read any more of the thread as it may contain spoilers.

That's how addicted I've become. Still in Season 5 early stage.

Love it.

HOLY SHIT. Tonight's episode... These last two have really wrapped up everything I've seen in the five seasons without feeling rushed.

Walt is clearly sickly and emotionally finished. His ring falling off made it clear that the cancer is tearing him up. It seems Walt has finally realized he has nothing left, so I think he's decided to go out with a bang instead of hide out for the rest of his days, hence the phone call to the DEA. I think he's eager to be a fugitive on the run instead of in the shadows.

Seeing his eyes when his Gray Matter ex-colleagues demean his name and say he had no part in the company seemed to have been the final straw for him. My guess (one of them) is that the ricin and the gun in the trunk from the previous flash-forwards earlier in the season were intended for Gretchen and Elliot, and Todd's crew, respectively. He'll likely exact revenge on the Schwartz's by somehow feeding them the ricin then go shoot up the white supremacists.

Then again, that's a shot in the dark. Just have a feeling that's how it's going down.

The episode had a very different vibe. An ominous, end-to-it-all vibe. Very eager for next week.

Somebody pls explain this to me

It was explained tonight. He didn't even hold it. Brilliant motherfucking genius.

What a finale. I couldn't have asked for more. A truly epic end to one of the greatest shows in the history of television.

Beautiful.

What channel is this on in the UK? I shamelessly always download it, but now I have a fancy TV so I might as well watch it in it.

I watch it on Netflix.

The ending went the only way it could go really. Predictable, but it brought closure. I will miss this amazing TV series. Now there's fuck all to watch on TV again, I might as well just play GTA more.

The final scene was classy, I enjoyed that a lot.