HOLY SHIT that Episode 11...

Can someone remind me about the whole ricin deal? I don't really remember except that Brock was poisoned by it.

Brock wasn't poisoned by ricin, brock was poisoned by the lilly of the valley which Walt has a plant of by his pool, he can be seen removing the evidence of the plant. I believe they were going to use the ricin cigarette to kill fring.

Can someone remind me about the whole ricin deal? I don't really remember except that Brock was poisoned by it.

Brock wasn't poisoned by ricin, brock was poisoned by the lilly of the valley which Walt has a plant of by his pool, he can be seen removing the evidence of the plant. I believe they were going to use the ricin cigarette to kill fring.

Hmm...

So why did Jesse beat the shit out of Saul about the ricin?

Hmm...

Saul took the ricin from Jesse because Walt told him to. I believe that's as far into as they went I think the loose end will be tied up next week

Hmm...

Saul took the ricin from Jesse because Walt told him to. I believe that's as far into as they went I think the loose end will be tied up next week

Still doesn't make sense to why Walt took the ricin then...

Why is this toxic substance relevant? I haven't watched this since the second season, and I don't see why there's so much discussion about a substance you can get from the seeds of a very easily acquired plant.

Saul didn't call the identity changer guy. He called an assassin.

Saul told Walt in season 4 that when you call the disappear guy, you hang up and he calls back. He stayed on the line when he talked to the guy.

Saul didn't call the identity changer guy. He called an assassin.

Saul told Walt in season 4 that when you call the disappear guy, you hang up and he calls back. He stayed on the line when he talked to the guy.

Nice observation. Never caught that.

Hmm...

Still doesn't make sense to why Walt took the ricin then...

It was to make Jesse think Gus took it to kill Brock. Watch season 4 again.

Also, am I the only one dissapointed with this season?

I hate that they made Jesse flip, especially for no good reason.

"He can't keep getting away with it!" - WTF?? Jesse has gotten away with everything he has done, which is just as bad as Walt. He was Walt's partner from the begining, now Walt is wrong and Jesse is so rightous because Walt fed Brock that lilly of the valley? Walt did it to save himself and his family when Gus wanted to kill them, which was Jesse's fault to begin with and Walt stood up for him on that.

Exactly. Jesse hasn't killed consistently to save his own back, he did it once because Walt manipulated him into doing it, and Jesse regretted it big time. It ate away at him, and when he finally found someone to look up to, he got killed by Walt also. Jesse's just a fuck up that needed boundaries, and Walt manipulated him from the start, and continued to manipulate him throughout. He's out of his depth. Also, he flipped out because he figured out what Walt did, not for no good reason... And that's good enough reason for Jesse to kill again, it's the only person he probably could kill psychologically.

Exactly. Jesse hasn't killed consistently to save his own back, he did it once because Walt manipulated him into doing it, and Jesse regretted it big time. It ate away at him, and when he finally found someone to look up to, he got killed by Walt also. Jesse's just a fuck up that needed boundaries, and Walt manipulated him from the start, and continued to manipulate him throughout. He's out of his depth. Also, he flipped out because he figured out what Walt did, not for no good reason... And that's good enough reason for Jesse to kill again, it's the only person he probably could kill psychologically.

Yeah, I'm excited to see how the season will end. I wonder if when we saw him with the AR and eating breakfast at Denny's (beginning of S5 I think) if he was running from Jesse?