Netflix

Nope, I checked it ends at season 4 because I just finished season 4 not to long ago.

It should be on there now. I just watched it, as it appeared on Netflix on I think Monday. And a marathon is about to start on AMC of all the first half of season 5 episodes.

Great ending and overall episode

My theories for the finale:

-Jesse ends up killing Walt, poisoning him with his own ricin. It is the same ricin that Walt was intending to kill Jesse with, the same ricin from the beginning of today's episode.

-There is an end shootout between Walt and the DEA, scarface style (hence the M-60 in Walt's trunk) and Walt dies. Hank delivers the final shot to the head on a badly injured Walt.

Note- In both of the above theories, Walt kills Lydia, who is trying to have him killed for fucking up her business.

The final theory:

-Walt pulls off a seemingly impossible murder of Hank, Jesse, and Lydia, who all want him dead. Just when he thinks he will make his great escape, he will come face to face with either Skylar or Junior (probably the latter), and it will come down to Walt having to kill them, destroying what he set out to protect in the start or being caught. He kills him/ her, showing the true transformation into a fucking monster, then kills himself out of shame of what he has become.

I would put my money on the former, especially the first. The last seems unlikely. It would piss to many people off, as everyone that is good dies.

In conclusion, Walt will die, no question. Just a matter of who else goes down with him and who kills him.

The machine gun part was known at the beginning of season 5, which was a year ago. And it's not much of a spoiler anyway. And them wanting Walt dead and pretty much everything else is mostly just speculation due to what I think will happen.

I'm not sure if I'm going to like where this is going (however it will still be an excellent tv show despite that) because I love Greedy and evil Walter.

Explanation which spoils S5 part 2's first episode.

Blood money shows Walter's strengths and what allowed him to get this far begin to fade; intimidation and manipulation When Lydia tried to get him back into the meth game, Skyler scared her away, not him. When he lied to Jesse about Mike, Jesse didn't believe him.. When Hank attacked him, Walter's silver tongue nor Heisenberg's attitude saved him. It's the beginning of his end for Walter, whether that be Greedy Walter, or Walter as whole.

I finally got all caught up.

This is how I think the show will end.

Skyler is dead and the kids are gone, Walt is on the run throughout the country, and that is why in the beginning of S5E1 we hear he has a New Hampshire license and is in California. Eventually, he gets that LMG in the trunk and returns to the house which has been abandoned to get the ricin (not sure what to make of that). What's going to happen is Walt went back to New Mexico to finish everything off. He's a killer now and he's probably going to have a stand off with the DEA or the likes, in which Walt shoots Hank and then Walt gets shot, something along those lines. I think Jesse will be the only one to be free out of the originals and Lydia will get arrested along with Saul or something.

I finally got all caught up.

This is how I think the show will end.

Skyler is dead and the kids are gone, Walt is on the run throughout the country, and that is why in the beginning of S5E1 we hear he has a New Hampshire license and is in California. Eventually, he gets that LMG in the trunk and returns to the house which has been abandoned to get the ricin (not sure what to make of that). What's going to happen is Walt went back to New Mexico to finish everything off. He's a killer now and he's probably going to have a stand off with the DEA or the likes, in which Walt shoots Hank and then Walt gets shot, something along those lines. I think Jesse will be the only one to be free out of the originals and Lydia will get arrested along with Saul or something.

Saul will not be arrested. Gilligan is in talks with AMC for a Saul spinoff.