What I don't get is the ending of the last episode.

Why the FUCK would Mr. White leave a fucking book that's evidence of his involvement with Gale in the fucking bathroom?

Maybe before Hank tried to find out who 'WW' is, but after... Come on!

• Like 1

Why the FUCK would Mr. White leave a fucking book that's evidence of his involvement with Gale in the fucking bathroom?

People make mistakes over time, even the most calculated people... That's why Walter is a ticking time bomb. He was bound to make mistakes, and the cracks begin to show.

People make mistakes over time, even the most calculated people... That's why Walter is a ticking time bomb. He was bound to make mistakes, and the cracks begin to show.

*dubstep drop*

It's about time we got a breaking bad game, ala The Walking Dead

*dubstep drop*

Let me point out that the Walking Dead game looks like shit.

*dubstep drop*

Let me point out that the Walking Dead game looks like shit.

There's two games, a pretty good point and click game and a generic "3d shooter".

I fucking love this show. Season 4 was the best imo, the finale was amazing. Even though Gus was an antagonist, I still always really liked him.

Have heard nothin' but good about the Walking Dead games, but that's not the matter at hand. :whistle:

He is talking about the full game. That one is shitty. The game with episodes PSN/ XBL for $4.99 is the badass.

Guys...

This is going to sound stupid, but I think Walt poisoned Skylar with the ricin he was going to use on Lydia. Right before Hank goes to the toilet at the end, he looks at the glass right before he looks at her, his head reflects off it more than once (I think purposefuly) and I think I see something white floating in the glass..

rS6X1Ou.png

Guys...

This is going to sound stupid, but I think Walt poisoned Skylar with the ricin he was going to use on Lydia. Right before Hank goes to the toilet at the end, he looks at the glass right before he looks at her, his head reflects off it more than once (I think purposefuly) and I think I see something white floating in the glass..

rS6X1Ou.png

look at the start of season 5, he arranges the bacon in the way skyler did it for him at the start of the show, everytime he goes on to kill somebody or has killed somebody, he mimics something they did

also, i made this the other day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHXxl4Oeb6U

• Like 3

Guys...

rS6X1Ou.png

look at the start of season 5, he arranges the bacon in the way skyler did it for him at the start of the show, everytime he goes on to kill somebody or has killed somebody, he mimics something they did

also, i made this the other day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHXxl4Oeb6U

I was going to bring up that exact point. Glad to see somebody agrees with me.

Breaking Bad is the best show you have seen except for maybe The Wire. You will recommend Breaking Bad to all of your friends.

Fuck somebody posted ma shit first