The finale was good, but surely Deb killing LaGuerta was a mistake, it should have been Dexter. This was kind of similar to season 2 when Dexter couldn't kill Doakes, but Lilah killed him instead.

Next season is that last and it looks like Hannah will be back and it is looking likely it won't be happy ending, maybe Dexter finally getting caught or killed in the final episode.

icon11.gif

/\ DUDE, Use spoiler tags for fuck sake. I saw the episode but a few posts up Mercy said he hasn't seen it.

Anyways, No idea whats gonna go on with Deb. Probably gonna be all fucked up and leave the force and get therapy.

Dexter, I only see it ending with him dead or in jail. Him "stopping killing" wouldnt make sense. He just seems too fucked up. Especially after killing Hanna's dad. Didnt care the guy didnt meet the code. Then he justified killing LaGuerta

Spoiler tags are mandatory. Always assume that no one at all has seen it. I've had to put spoiler tags in posts you've made elsewhere, too.

On topic... I don't think I've seen an episode since the first season.

Well I did mong. It's fine though.

That's not true, as soon as Dio said put spoiler tags on, I did so straight after.

Spoiler tags are mandatory. Always assume that no one at all has seen it. I've had to put spoiler tags in posts you've made elsewhere, too.

On topic... I don't think I've seen an episode since the first season.

You should continue where you left off, season 1 and 2 are the best ones.

icon11.gif

/\ DUDE, Use spoiler tags for fuck sake. I saw the episode but a few posts up Mercy said he hasn't seen it.

Anyways, No idea whats gonna go on with Deb. Probably gonna be all fucked up and leave the force and get therapy.

Dexter, I only see it ending with him dead or in jail. Him "stopping killing" wouldnt make sense. He just seems too fucked up. Especially after killing Hanna's dad. Didnt care the guy didnt meet the code. Then he justified killing LaGuerta

I think the bit where LaGuerta was shot, was a bit of a mess. Deb like sobbed all over her face, surely leaving plenty of DNA on her... Dexter is a forensic expert, but cleaning a human face is probably more difficault than cleaning the inside of a container or the interior of a yacht.

Sorry, I've watched and read Dexter too much, i think like him sometimes xD

I can't see Deb - cunt nugget, fuck balls - Morgan lasting much longer. She'll either hand herself in, dragging Dexter with her, or killer herself, leaving Dexter in a fucked up position. Then Hannah has to make a comeback for the the final part.

I'm sort of not wanting the next season to come too quickly this time round, there's not much of a cliffhanger, it's more resolved than normal. Loads happened, and there's just LaGuerta and Hannah as the loose ends.

icon11.gif

yah that's true. I dont see how they can get a new full season of Hannah on the fun. As for LaGuerta, she will "go missing" but I bet a lot of the cops are going to assume she just took off because she was "going crazy" and about to lose her job.

So, did you like it?

First episode of season 8 went off to a pretty good start imo. Can't wait to see what kind of releasionship Dexter and that new psychologist/biologist woman have.

Was a good episode, seems weird watching Dexter in the summer though.

In a way I kind of wished they never announced this was the final season (and instead just said it was going to get renewed) since we will be expecting a lot of what's going to happen.

I just saw the first episode of season 8 and loved it.

I loved that new psychology woman and Dexter killing that guy for deb, I am so going to miss this when it ends

icon11.gif

I'm liking how the dexter/new-psychiatrist-mom chick-person relationship is unfolding but I still feel she came out of no where to fast. they could have at least mentioned her or wrote her in last season to establish her existence. Maybe they did and i forget and am fucking stupid

icon11.gif

I'm liking how the dexter/new-psychiatrist-mom chick-person relationship is unfolding but I still feel she came out of no where to fast. they could have at least mentioned her or wrote her in last season to establish her existence. Maybe they did and i forget and am fucking stupid

I don't remember them mentioning her last season or any other previous seasons. I think this season could be as good as season 2 if all goes well.

icon11.gif

I don't remember them mentioning her last season or any other previous seasons. I think this season could be as good as season 2 if all goes well.

Nothing can beat Season 4, that was the high point.

I swear last season ended with...

...Dexter on the run, i can't remember what happened right at the end... This season felt like everything went back to normal apart from Debra. The new story is interesting though. The presence of the psychiatrist has made things interesting, considering her back story and how she knows Dexter...

Did anyone see the next week teaser clip? Deb said "did dad kill himself?" Intredasting.

/edit

It was intredasting.... lol

Debra tried sinking Dex, but then retrieved him.

I'm finding the new season quite good so far. A serial killer convention xD.

Also, i thought i'd mention that Jeff Lindsay's latest Dexter book "Dexter's Final Cut" Is being released September 17th LoL

Yeah, it seems like too much for one season, they could have probably done it over two seasons, and focused more on the hunting of each character.

My guess is that Dr Vogel and her Son plot to kill Dexter. I reckon as Dexter and Hannah leave with Francis, to Argentina, Vogel's Son/Oliver sets up a "Dexter" style kill, hunting him, and takes him to a kill room. These guys know exactly how Dex kills, which gives them the upper hand.