Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

icon11.gif

So? What happened to Andrea? I guess she was left tied to the chair this entire episode?

Probably torchered some. You see her at the end of last episode, and she looks a bit beat up

ya. gotta assume he put it in her butt

• Like 2

icon11.gif

So? What happened to Andrea? I guess she was left tied to the chair this entire episode?

Probably torchered some. You see her at the end of last episode, and she looks a bit beat up

ya. gotta assume he put it in her butt

I just like the way spoiler tags look in quotes :yes:

I hope it's as good as the S2 finale.

Lets all have a walking dead party in the chat! I'll bring the Sprite, Massacre, you bring the Munchies.

Holy fuck.

Lets all have a walking dead party in the chat! I'll bring the Sprite, Massacre, you bring the Munchies.

I waited. No one showed. I ate all the Munchies.

Bad:

No big war like in the comics

prison assault lasted 5 minutes with 1 unimportant casualty

governor didn't die

baby didn't die like in the comics

andrea dies

fucking nothing significant happened

Gubna's entire group lost.

Guvna still fucking alive.

Season not concluded and only in the mid season finale of Se4 will the Prison story fucking end.

Ricktator and Co. are going to go under since he now has 50 people to tend to.

Good:

Carl becomes more of a mentally detached fucktard like in the comics

My waifu beth kills a walker

nat good.

icon11.gif

Yah Im not gonna complain too much. I did enjoy the ep. Im not butthurt about it to call it bad or poor cause I still found it pretty intense.

But I feel more should have happened for an ending. Seemed a bit too easy easy

I feel like they should have just killed the Governor. IDK what happens in the comic but him just taking off like that seems to be a plot to just drag it out some more.

Read on the last page the baby died in the comic. Kinda pissing me off they dumbed it down for tv. It was still pretty fucked up when Govy lost it and shot down his people.

Also, he didnt buttrape andrea. needs moar buttrape

edit

after typing that out maybe I should feel like they should have done more with the ending. I guess I just didnt expect any more than I got

icon11.gif

Yah Im not gonna complain too much. I did enjoy the ep. Im not butthurt about it to call it bad or poor cause I still found it pretty intense.

But I feel more should have happened for an ending. Seemed a bit too easy easy

I feel like they should have just killed the Governor. IDK what happens in the comic but him just taking off like that seems to be a plot to just drag it out some more.

Read on the last page the baby died in the comic. Kinda pissing me off they dumbed it down for tv. It was still pretty fucked up when Govy lost it and shot down his people.

Also, he didnt buttrape andrea. needs moar buttrape

edit

after typing that out maybe I should feel like they should have done more with the ending. I guess I just didnt expect any more than I got

re what happens in the comic.

lori is still alive by the time of the attack by woodbury, she's running away and gets capped with the baby in her arms and falls onto it. It's never said if the baby actually dies or not but lori landed on top of her, the bullet was believed to have passed through lori and the baby was never recovered. Also, the governator is killed by Lily, Lily's equivalent in the tv show is the lone survivor chick from the governators massacre who goes to woodbury with rick and co to get tyreese.

Also, further spoilers from the governators comic exploits and why andrea shouldn't have died.

he kills Glenn, like literally fucks him up right infront of maggie

Andreas gets it together with rick and isn't a total pussy, she was actually a pretty chill character

and also re: events that have happened in the tv show

the CDC never happens. Shane dies long before he does in the TV show and they discover that you become a walker when you die at the prison I think then rick goes back and shoots a buried zombified shane (shane was killed, buried and reanimated underground). Also Carl isn't a pussy and he turns mini-shane when he caps some kid who was all fucked up mentally and started killing cats and shit.

icon11.gif

from the comic - Killing a dude that was fucking up cats and stuff makes a bit of sense.

the show - Killing that kid who was just on the governors side when he was giving over his weapon is equally as fucked up as the comic thing.

I can see why they made that change. A whole thing on another kid going nuts and killing cats would have taken up more TV time

icon11.gif

from the comic - Killing a dude that was fucking up cats and stuff makes a bit of sense.

the show - Killing that kid who was just on the governors side when he was giving over his weapon is equally as fucked up as the comic thing.

I can see why they made that change. A whole thing on another kid going nuts and killing cats would have taken up more TV time

the thing with the kid would have happened back @ the camp, that's how early on it is. for some reason they just wanted to make carl annoying.

Also, further spoilers from the governators comic exploits and why andrea shouldn't have died.

he kills Glenn, like literally fucks him up right infront of maggie

Andreas gets it together with rick and isn't a total pussy, she was actually a pretty chill character

Actually,

He kills Tyrese, not Glen. Tyrese and Carol are together, then he decides to fuck Michonne (Carol later offs herself by walking into a zombie they were keeping around for research), Michonne loses her katana in Woodbury, the Governer recovers it and beheads Tyrese, with Michonne's katana, outside the prison fence.

I've read as far as issue 75, and Glen is still alive and well. He and Maggie are Sophia's adoptive parents.