Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

So far they only talk about it being nation wide for the fact that information doesn't spread globally without power. Possibility of it being globally.

I believe Season 2 spoiler.

I believe at the Atlanta CDC the scientist said it's global.

So far they only talk about it being nation wide for the fact that information doesn't spread globally without power. Possibility of it being globally.

I believe Season 2 spoiler.

I believe at the Atlanta CDC the scientist said it's global.

I think he makes a reference to France also working on the problem but for all we know they could have just outsourced

So I just watched S1 of this show on NETFLACKS and I have a question.

Is this sitchiation regional, nation wide, or global?

late Season 2 spoiler ahead

Rick tells everybody that Jenner said that everybody has it, and it only becomes active when you pass away. For this reason I'd suggest it was airborne and as a result potentially worldwide. It could however be water born which could also make it world wide

Am I having a brainfart right now or is the reason for the outbreak not been said yet?

This show is easily one of the best on TV right now, surpassing even Breaking Bad.

So I just watched S1 of this show on NETFLACKS and I have a question.

Is this sitchiation regional, nation wide, or global?

I dunno. Like others said, there was a reference to France. But I imagine if it was only national, other countries would likely provide aid. If it is indeed, only national, then it wouldn't be for long, that's for sure.

great episode, while there was a lack of action like some episodes I liked how Milton and Hershel seemed to get along. These two could be really big in future seasons. Oh and I am looking forward to Merle and Daryl teaming up to kick ass against the Governors henchmen. Gonna suck if that big burly samoan henchmen dies though, I liked him

How the fuck does the Governor survive the scene with Andrea and the horde of zombies? Literally, he didn't even have a gun (after he ran out of ammo), yet he managed to kill over 15 zombies in a cramped area with just a fucking shovel.

Not to mention the fact that shooting a gun that many times would have attracted more zombies from around without a doubt.

The Governor is a dick, I do hope Andrea gets hers though. I still blame her for Old Man With Grey Hair And Black Eyebrows' death.

Little prick

The Governor is a dick, I do hope Andrea gets hers though. I still blame her for Old Man With Grey Hair And Black Eyebrows' death.

Little prick

That was actually

Carl's fault, because the littler fucker just had to go exploring, and didn't even kill the zombie or warn anyone about it when it's leg fucking broke free.

Little prick

That was actually

Carl's fault, because the littler fucker just had to go exploring, and didn't even kill the zombie or warn anyone about it when it's leg fucking broke free.

Nah, Carl's a kid, that chicks a fully grown adult, and I haven't liked her attitude for a while now. Every last one of her decision got someone thrown in a pile of shit. All she had to do was listen to Dreadlock Samurai, but nooo she had to listen to her neather regions.

i havent finished the ep yet but i've heard merle dies. I think It's going to come down to the guvna' vs Daryl at some point and the governor tells him Daryl how he tried to kill the governor, Daryl feels a little heartwarmed by it then fucks the guvna up.

nah, poor daryl tho