Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

Activision is making a game of this where you play as Daryl. It takes place before the first season.

If it's anything like The Call of Duty zombies, it might be fun. I'm not a fan of COD mulitplayer, but zombies was always fun. Just as long as it relates to the walking dead story well, it could be a winner...

The teaser trailer doesn't give away shit though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUx9pk5Ps0

This and Dexter right :P

Sundays are boring until October rolls round each year! Looking forward to this, only seems like a couple of months since this finished. I'm sort of liking the mid season breaks. They make the wait less painful.

Merle?

Thought he was dead...

hmm, nope he chopped off his hand on top of the building in seasons 1 and escaped, he is definitely back for season 3 because he is in the trailer.

They've never openly admitted it but they did hit that he had survived. Also PVR'd the new episode. Cant wait to get home and watch it

icon11.gif

the first episode was tits

lotta zombie killing.

hopefully this season isnt as slow as the last one.

whats her face black chick that fucks shit up is pretty awesome.

Why does she walk around with zombies on a chain? does it make other zombies think she is one cause the smell or something so they leave her alone?

plus 50 bucks says black chick and blondie are gonna dyke it out.

• Like 1

Well, she uses the zombies as pack mules. Can't remember the actual reason for it, but she explains in the comics. Also, since the Andrea/Dale relationship never happened, I too anticipate post-apocalyptic lesbian action. Hell, the pet zombies might even get in on it.

Oh, that's what they're for...

• Like 1

@DiO

You would be correct. Her name btw is Michonne and The zombies are her friend and boyfriend if im not mistaken. They make her invisible to swarms of zombies as she explains, she has no idea why. Im assuming she kills them before entering prison?

At this rate their wont be any regular characters in the show....

I think a reason to keep the two zombies around, asside from the pack mule, is the fact that they have that certain zombie smell, that covers up her smell, like when the gang covered themselves in zombie guts.

I think it was a great episode.

The starvation and then the desperate inverted prison break was fun to watch. They left it at a great cliffhanger, I think everyone wants to see what happens next.

• Like 1

I enjoyed the episode and thought it was finally on a good pace, let's hope Lori doesn't fuck it up.

Favorite parts:

I. The intro, no one said anything - I wish they would do the entire show like that. Maybe I will rewatch the episode on mute and see if it's any better.

II. Riot Gear Zombies!!! - Reminded me of some Resident Evil shit - THESE ZOMBIES HAVE HELMETS ON! The best part was when they rip off that one zombie's helmet and his entire face comes with it. Great stuff.

Speaking of Riot Gear Zombies, how did the people in the protective gear become zombies? Were they riot cops who were infected through their armor some how OR were they regular cops who donned the riot gear after being bitten?

Here are my hopes for the season thus far:

I. Carl fingers Herschel's youngest daughter.

II. Shane's baby eats his way out of Lori.

III. Lori and Michonne scissorgrind with the threat of being attacked by zombies.

• Like 1

I have hated Lori since the first issue of the comic. I hate her even more on the show, because I can't stand the ugly bitch they have playing her. Hoping this issue gets resolved by the end of the season.

• Like 4