Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

I can't believe this shit....

If the keep killing the most interesting characters, the show isn't going to last long

This spoiler may be more of a spoiler than you'd like to see, but it answers your question.

Everyone is infected already. When someone dies, they become a zombie, doesn't matter if they're bitten or not. That might have been what the guy at the CDC told Rick at the end of the first season.

This spoiler may be more of a spoiler than you'd like to see, but it answers your question.

Everyone is infected already. When someone dies, they become a zombie, doesn't matter if they're bitten or not. That might have been what the guy at the CDC told Rick at the end of the first season.

Makes sense except why wasn't Rick paying attention after he de-hearted Shane.

Well, yeah, that last bit was just speculation (shit I thought of while making that post, no less). They haven't really bothered to figure it out in the comics, so I've got nothing to go on, there.

Best part of the episode was Herschthal's use of the Unlimited Ammo Code!

It was a great episode, probably the best one so far. Most of the characters were being big bitches at the end, but I think it's headed in a great direction.

icon11.gif

FINALLY, ACTION! That was a great watch.

Lori turning on Rick towards the end really pissed me off, the cheating scummy bitch. I can't wait for her to die in the next season now!

Couldn't agree moar

• Like 1