Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

Well, that was unexpected...

I fuckin' new Carl was going to get somebody killed, what a curious cunt.

Yep, as soon as he traipsed off into the woods, i knew he'd end up luring a zombie back.

Some guy spoiled episode 12 for me. If hes right then I don't know how they are going to top it in the season finale.

The best course of action for getting revenge is clear.

FleshStrings-400x300.jpg

Yeah, I hate Carl. He ruins everything. To be fair, what was that guy doing out by himself that late; outside the fence. Asking for it if you ask me.

Someone spoiled it for me too on Facebook, revealing the name of the poor character. I'm dumb so I thought the name was Glen's and I was raging. It wasn't until I watched the episode when I remembered Glen's name was Glen, not, the other guy.

Yeah, I'd be pretty pissed if they killed Glen off. I only like him, Daryl, and Shane. Shit, if they kill Daryl off, I'm going to go to AMC HQ and start eating people. Shane, however, I'm expecting to get killed by the end of next season.

Also, while I'm talking about the next season, they've confirmed that they're starting the Governor storyline. This guy is playing him.

Yeah, I'd be pretty pissed if they killed Glen off. I only like him, Daryl, and Shane. Shit, if they kill Daryl off, I'm going to go to AMC HQ and start eating people. Shane, however, I'm expecting to get killed by the end of next season.

Also, while I'm talking about the next season, they've confirmed that they're starting the Governor storyline. This guy is playing him.

From what I have heard, a lot of major stuff going is down in the next two episodes. I would flip my shit if

Michonne

appeared.

Ditto. She's an extremely important character in the Governor storyline, I'll be pretty bummed if they don't bring her in. And I still think they should get the chick from True Blood to play her.

rutina_wesley_true_blood_image.jpg

I liked the guy that died, personally, although i guess when he found out he was dying, he started over acting and making that angryface...

icon11.gif

Ditto. She's an extremely important character in the Governor storyline, I'll be pretty bummed if they don't bring her in. And I still think they should get the chick from True Blood to play her.

rutina_wesley_true_blood_image.jpg

i can third that.

usually dont find black chicks hot too often but dam.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-52iFjvXwwc4/TuGNo3VhTDI/AAAAAAAAAVg/pSEc-shH8Fs/s400/y4blmh3qsr6hlbhh.jpg

best fappable image i could find. she really has to start being more slutty and at least to a shoot for fuckin maxim or something. those are usually pretty skanky

*Makes D-O fap*

tara.jpg

rutina-wesley-and-joe-manganiello-in-us-mags--L-_7sij9.jpeg

Don't get excited, the spoiler tags are a large pic, not nudes.

She's 32? I would have picked she'd be early to mid 20's.

Hot dang.

Anyways, I watched the first 3 episodes of season 1 earlier today. Tis awesome.

Anyways, I watched the first 3 episodes of season 1 earlier today. Tis awesome.

Missed this before. Fair warning: Don't get attached to anyone. Any one of those people can be killed off at any moment.