Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

It is cliche, but i don't think he died either.

If Glenn was killed off, it would have a more dramatic ending to the episode, not a cliff-hanger. He's a staple character, one of only a handful from the first season.

Episode 4... Filler.

I was curious if they were really going to go for it. Major moment, from the comics.

Me too. I thought that point would go the way of Ricks hand.

This episode pissed me off. This group are supposed to be veteran survivors. "hey guys, lets just go storm this heavily fortified camp with no fucking recon whatsoever!" i get that rick in the TV show is much more reactionary but that was just fucking stupid.

So the season finale later tonight. What are the odds of someone major dying...?!

by that i mean Daryl Dixon. Unless that's just put there to distract us from someone else being killed off, of course.

So the season finale later tonight. What are the odds of someone major dying...?!

by that i mean Daryl Dixon. Unless that's just put there to distract us from someone else being killed off, of course.

That last episode was just for the sake of a cliffhanger. There is no way Daryl is actually dead. If they were gonna do that it would be in the season finale, not leading into it.

yeah that's why i think they did that, to take our attention away from Glenn being killed probably. But they could just be retarded and give Daryl the death instead with this stupid build up which means it wont be a surprise at all. We'll see later i guess...

I get the point of cliff hangers but that was bull shit. I'm just gonna say they are sticking to what happened in the comic in my own brain so I know what happened.

On the bright side, new characters and some familiar faces. I was pretty stoked on that.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan ( The Comedian from the watchmen...like I need to tell any of you )
And Steven Ogg. ( Trevor from GTA 5.....K I REALLY didn't need to point that one out lul )

Well we know that two people didn't get killed from his last line....

...cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father...

That cliff hanger is probably one of the worst ever in The Walking Dead so far.

So to avoid any more mental torcher i'll just assume it's the same as the comics too.

• Like 1

That was terrible. I was truly on edge for the first 3Rd of Degans monologue. Then I found myself starting to drift after about 5 minutes. He went from controlling and menacing to crazy old uncle rambling about how kids these days have no respect. That monologue was way too drawn out. Any tension the scene had by the entrance of degan. Which was a lot was destroyed by how long he waffled about how much better it was in his day. 2 out of 5 wildly inflated writers egos.

• Like 1

You hit the nail on the head there rob, negan had me and the misses on the edge of our seats when he first showed up. And after a few sad faces and tons of small talk we ended up slouched in our seats bored.

• Like 1

not reading anything in this topic just yet, but i dropped by to tell you guys that i am almost done with season 4 B)... i started this series a couple weeks ago and have been blazing thru it... i'm hooked... they all seem to be converging onto this town of terminus and that's where i'm at... in about a week or two i'll be all caught up and contributing to this topic in the future B)...

i haven't seen any of fear of the walking dead, so i won't be contributing there... perhaps some day down the line i will... it's not on netflix, so who knows when that'll be... but one thing at a time... i might wait until there's a few seasons of fear the before i start that one...

anywho, go back to your convo, i'll jump in, in a few weeks B)...

• Like 1