Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

I watched it last night, thought it was pretty good. the actors were ok, but it's venturing into TV-drama cliche land with the broken home storyline,

I thouht the sister acted a little too romantic towards her brother but whatever :fap:

I agree the pace was slow, but at the same time, I found the pace of the story arch to be much faster...

I thought this was going to focus on events right before the zombie apocalypse ... but it seems like it's opening up right as it starts...,

I really can't see this lasting more than 2-3 seasons before the story runs its course and the delay tactics become ridiculous....

we'll see.

It's just starting before The Walking Dead, it's not really supposed to be anything different, overall. After a few seasons, it'll just be The Walking Dead, in a desert. Which I'm fine with.

Second episode was pretty good, Though I think they are moving too fast... By next episode the apocalypse will be in full affect...

This show really pushes them interracial relationships...

Second episode much better then the first. This family actually seems semi-competent which I was not expecting at all. Except for the lead actors son (not the druggie). He needs to die as soon as possible.

Edited by Bronson
  • Like 1

I wrote a short story about a zombie outbreak in my town, for my high school creative writing class, filled with real names and genuine survival tips. My teacher said it was brilliant. Six of my classmates reported me to the principal.

All in all, a success.

• Like 4

Well the season finale was by far the best episode.

That's all I got. Okay first season with a strong finish. Yup, that's it.

Bring on Oct. 11th

It didnt compare to The Walking Dead's first season, which in my opinion was movie quality. FtWD kinda feels even more of a soap opera than season 2 & 3 of tWD.

It was alright, i just felt it had pacing issues. One minute there's this crack head who kills his dealer, and then there's suddenly a quarantine zone. Then only 6 episodes in the entire city is dead meat. I'd rather they spread that over 12 episodes with more survival elements, less 'american dream quarantine'. Being in the outbreak as it takes over, rather than being isolated from it.

I read on the interwebs about how the talking dead changed shit up, so maybe he isn't dead, but, imo it's fucktardy.

He would have definitely at leased got scratched.

I was fine with him dying, personally, as most of my favorite characters are dead and gone...

Nicholas was on top of him when they hit the ground. Wouldn't be the first time someone successfully hid from zombies under a dead body.

Exactly what me and IKILLYOU were talking about today.

Plus the werid camera angle it was shot at really didn't show much.