Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

Kevin Nash would've been great for that role, now that you mention it. Abraham looks far older in the comics than the guy playing him. Also, I didn't know he was supposed to be ginger.

Not sure if you noticed but Kevin Nash is one of the removal men in "grandma's boy".

And Kevin Nash would have been terrible, he'd have showed up, jack knifed a few zombies and talked himself into a role where a cardboard cut out replaces him but he is paid for his likeness.

As a slacker though, Kevin Nash is my idol, as part of Nash's contract he is allowed to sit down twice during a match. Sometimes he wrestles from the sitting position.

Kevin Nash once booked a episode of Nitro that had no wrestling for the first hour. He's a true genius

lmao, you can tell they're going to pair daryl and beth up cuz beth is acting all rebellious wanting booze and saying "ass" and flipping daryl off.

gotta love beth

Typically, if there's an intro relating to a person who isn't especially important (flashbacks, especially), they're going to die. Apparently, they're just trying to take someone insignificant and make them significant.

Also, I like this new Daryl angle they've set up.